radio

The door opened by Merle and Diego,but when they opened the door,Glenn and Maggie attacked them with two,large pieces of wood. Diego's head got beaten to death by Maggie,blood splattering on her and the wall. Merle pinned down Glenn and Maggie grabbed Diego's gun and pointed it at Merle. "Let him go!" Maggie shouted. More people came and pointed guns at the two adults.

There,Maggie weeping as she and Glenn were on their knees, people in the doorway with their guns drew. "Glad we could catch up." Merle said. "Just look at me." Glenn whispered and Maggie looked at the beaten up Korean man. "I love you." Maggie said before a pillow case went over her head and the same happened to Glenn.

Rick and Daryl threw tear gas bombs in the room that the two adults were in. Smoke arose from the room and in one swift movement,Glenn and Maggie were rescued by their people,but Michonne wandered off to find her young,best friend.

"Ain't no way out back here." Daryl said as he, Rick, Oscar, Maggie and Glenn hid in a building. "Rick,how did you find us?" Maggie asked as Glenn groaned due to his pain. "How bad are you hurt?" Rick asked. "I'll be alright." Glenn groaned. "Where's that woman and Carmen?" Maggie asked. "She was right behind us." Rick answered.

The Governor's room was dark as Michonne entered. She slowly and quietly closed the door. Her footsteps were light and they didn't make a sound. She drew out her sword when she heard thumping. Michonne walked into another room to see a tank full of walker heads. She turned her head to her right and saw a dark cage. She unlocked it and dropped her sword once she saw the girl with the pillow case over her head and hands tied together. "Oh,my God," Michonne whispered,"it's okay. I'm not gonna hurt you. Come on,come on,that's it." Michonne had her arms out as the girl slowly walked towards the woman. Michonne took of the pillow case and tears sprung up to her eyes when she saw the beaten,dirty face of Carmen. "Michonne," Carmen said,"you came for me!" Michonne didn't say anything,but she just hugged Carmen while sobbing. "Hey!" The booming voice broke the heartwarming moment and Michonne turned around, grabbing her sword. The Governor slowly walked towards Michonne and Carmen got behind the woman. "Don't hurt my little girl." Michonne said,her katana still pointed at The Governor.

Suddenly,The Governor ran towards Michonne and punched her right in the face. The woman pinned The Governor to the ground,punching him in the face. The fight went on until the two tanks that were filled with walker heads were dropped on the floor. Michonne,with blood on her face, weakened,tried crawling to retrieve her katana,but The Governor got on top of her,his arm tightly wrapped around her neck,choking her. Michonne's face started to go purple until Carmen grabbed a shard of glass,even though it cut her hand,and stabbed The Governor right in his eye. He let out a scream of pain and Michonne pushed him off her. She grabbed her katana and she heard a woman scream,"No!" The katana had trembling Michonne's hands on it as the blade pointed at Andrea who's gun was pointed at Michonne. "What have you done?" Andrea asked. The two woman walked in a circle and Michonne answered,"I came here to get my little girl." With that,Carmen and Michonne walked out of the room,both injured.

Rick,Maggie,and Glenn hid behind the car and they drew their guns when they heard leaves rustling. Their guns pointed it at Michonne when she appeared out of the trees. "Where the hell were you?" Rick asked. More leaves rustled and Carmen,her hands still tied,came out if the trees. "Where are the rest of your people?" Michonne asked as she untied Carmen's hands. Salty tears ran down Glenn's black and blue cheeks when he saw his daughter was okay. "They got Oscar." Glenn whispered. "Daryl is missing. You didn't see him?" Maggie whispered. "I brought you here to save them. I came here to save Carmen." Michonne said, hugging the orange curly haired teen girl. "Thanks for the help." Rick said. "You'll need help to get them back to the prison or to go back in there for Daryl. Either way,you need me and I'm not leaving Carmen's side. Not again." Michonne said,the blood dripping down her head and Carmen's hand.