you should see me in a crown

Jim was handcuffed to a tree and Shane and Dale approached him while carrying a bucket of water. Lori,Carl,Carol,Sophia,and Solaná were sitting on tree stumps and they were writing on paper. "You want some water?" Shane asked. "Yeah,sure." Jim answered. Shane dipped the mug in the bucket of water and he helped Jim drink the mug of water. "Pour some on my head?" Jim asked. "Yeah." Shane said and he dumped the water in the mug on Jim's head. "Cooling you down,huh?" Shane asked. "Yeah. How long are you gonna keep me like this?" Jim asked. "Well,yeah. Until I don't think that you're a danger to yourself or others." Shane answered. Jim looked at Lori and Carol and he said,"Sorry if I scared your boy and your little girls." "You had a sunstroke. Nobody's blaming you." Lori said. "You're not scared now,are you?" Jim asked. "No,sir." Sophia and Solaná said in unison. Carl looked at Jim then he looked at the paper. "Your Mama's right. Sun just cooked my head is all." Jim said. Carl nodded and Dale asked,"Jim,do you know why you were digging? Can you say?" "I had a reason. Don't remember. Something I dreamt last night." Jim said. He then looked at Carl and said,"Your dad was in it. You were too. So was Carmen. You were wooried for both of them. Can't remember the rest. You worried about them?" "They're not back yet." Carl said. "We don't need to talk about that." Lori said.  "Your dad's a police officer,son. He helps people. Carmen is like her mother: smart and always willing to help. They probably just came across some folks needing help,that's all. That kind of man or gal,they tough as nails. I don't know them or Barbara well but....I could see it in them. Am I right?" Jim asked. He was looking at Carl,but then he looked up at Shane. "Oh,yeah." Shane said. Jim looked back at Carl and said,"There ain't nothing gonna stop them from getting back here to you,your mom,and to this camp,I promise you that."

"Those men you were with,we need to know where they went." Rick said to a man and the man sat down in the chair. "I ain't telling you nothing." The man said "Jesus,man. What the hell happened back there?" T-Dog asked. "I told you,this little turd and his douchebag friends came out of nowhere and jumped me." Daryl said. "You're the one who jumped me,puto,screaming about trying to find his brother like it's my damn fault." The man said. "They took Glenn and Barbara's little girl. Could have taken Merle too." Daryl said. "Merle? What kind of hick name is that? I wouldn't even name my dog that." The man said. Barbara twitched and she went through the backpack that Glenn left. She grabbed out the rag that had the hand in it and she began unwrapping as she asked,"Wanna see what happened to the last bitch that tried to mess with me and my daughter?" Barbara threw the dismembered hand in the man's lap. The man screamed as he got up from his chair. Daryl grabbed the man by his neck and said,"Start with the feet this time." Rick pulled Daryl off the man and Barbara clenched her fists. "The men you were with took our friends. All we want to do is talk to them,see if we can work something out." Rick said.

Rick, Barbara,Daryl,and the man slowly walked to an abandoned hospital where the man says his camp is. The two big double doors opened. A man in a dark blue and white striped shirt and saggy pants with a rosary wrapped around his neck came out of the doors. "You okay, little man?" Guillermo,the leader of the camp,asked. "They're gonna cut off my feet,carnal." The man answered. "Cops do that?" Guillermo asked. "Not him. This redneck puto and this red-headed coño here. She cut off some dude's hand,man. She showed it to me." The man said. "Shut up." Barbara said. "Hey,that's that vato right there,homes. He shot me in the ass with an arrow. What's up,homes,huh?" The man who had an arrow in his ass asked. "Chill,ese,chill. Chill. This true? The redneck and coño wants Miguelito's feet? That's pretty sick man,even for a girl." Guillermo said. "We were hoping more for a calm discussion." Rick said. "That hillbilly jumps Felipe's little cousin,beats on him,redhead threatens to cut off his feet,Felipe gets a bow in his ass,and you want a calm discussion? You fascinate me." Guillermo said. "Heat of the moment. Mistakes were made on both sides." Rick said. "Who's those guys to you anyway? You don't look related." Guillermo said. "They're part of our group,more or less. I'm sure you have a few like them." Rick said. "You got my brother in there?" Daryl asked. "Sorry, we're fresh out of white boys. But I've got Asian and a Caucasian girl. You interested?" Guillermo asked. "I have one of yours,you have some of mine." Rick said. "Don't sound even to me." Guillermo said. "G. Come on,man." Miguel said. "My people got attacked. Where's the compensation for their pain and suffering? More to the point,where's my bag of guns?" Guillermo asked. "Guns?" Barbara chuckled. "The bag Miguel saw in the street. The bag Felipe and Jorge were going back to get. That bag of guns." Guillermo said. "You're mistaken." Rick said. "I don't think so." Guillermo said. "About it being yours. It's my bag of guns." Rick said. Guillermo made a face and he said,"The bag was in the street. Anybody could come around and say it was theirs. I'm supposed to take your word? What's to stop my people from unloading on you right here and now and I take what's mine?" "You could do that. Or not." Rick said and Barbara looked at T-Dog. He hid in a building and he had a sniper rifle aimed at Guillermo. "You have the man who helped me create my baby and my daughter who means the whole world to me." Barbara said. "Oye." Guillermo said as he nodded to Felipe. Rick, Barbara,and Daryl looked up to see four men on the roof. The four men held Glenn's and Carmen's hands behind their backs. Glenn and Carmen had tape over their mouths and Carmen was crying. "Baby!" Barbara cried out. "I see two options. You come back with Miguel and my bag of guns,everybody walks. Or you come back locked and loaded, we'll see which side spills more blood." Guillermo said. With that,he and Felipe went back into the abandoned hospital.