[døñt ßmīlē āt mē]

The group was eating the food that Carol made and Barbara looked down at her feet,feeling guilty as hell about the heated 'argument' she and Glenn had yesterday. Barbara looked over at Maggie who was slowly shaking her head. Glenn looked at Dale who nodded. "Let's go." Barbara whispered in Glenn's ear. Barbara and Glenn got up from the log they were sitting at. "Um,guys." Glenn said and everyone looked at Barbara and Glenn. "The barn is full of walkers." Barbara said.

"You cannot tell me you're all right with this." Shane said to Rick as the group stood outside of the barn. "No I'm not,but we're guests here. This isn't our land." Rick said. "This is our lives!" Shane yelled. "Lower your voice." Glenn said. "We can't just sweep this under the rug." Andrea said. "It ain't right. Not remotely. Okay, we've either got to go in there, we've got to make things right or we've just got to go. We've been talking about Fort Benning for a long time." Shane said. "We can't go." Rick said. "Why,Rick? Why?" Shane asked. "Because Carol's daughter is still out there." Barbara answered. "Okay. Okay,I think it's time that we all start to just consider the other responsibility." Shane said. "We're not leaving Sophia behind." Rick said. "I found my little girl and I'm sure we'll find Sophia." Barbara said while holding her daughter's hand. "I'm close to finding this girl. I just found her damn doll two days ago." Daryl said. "You found her doll,Daryl. That's what you did. You found a doll." Shane said. "You don't know what you're talking about!" Daryl said. "I'm just saying what needs to be said. You get a good lead,it's in the first 48 hours." Shane said. "Shane,stop." Rick said and Carmen whimpered. "Let me tell you something else,man. If she was alive out there and saw you coming all methed out with your buck knife and geek ears around your neck,she would run in the other direction." Shane said and they all began shouting. They tried keeping Daryl away from Shane and Carmen began crying of the shouting. "Keep your hands off me." Shane said to Lori. "Now let me talk to Hershel." Rick said. "And figure out what?!" Shane asked. "If we're gonna stay,if we're gonna clear this barn,I have to talk him into it. This is his land." Rick said. "Hershel sees those walkers as people — sick people — his wife,his son,his stepson." Dale said. "You knew?" Rick asked. "Yesterday I talked to Hershel.". Dale answered. "And you waited the night?" Shane asked. "I thought we could survive one more night. We did. I was waiting till this morning to say something. But Glenn and Barbara wanted to be the ones." Dale said. "This man is crazy,Rick,if Hershel thinks those things are alive or no." Shane said. "Shut up! Let me talk to my daddy about this!" Barbara shouted. Glenn hugged Carmen who was crying uncontrollably.

"Maggie." Barbara said. Maggie didn't say anything to her and Barbara said,"Maggie,talk to me. I'm your sister,for God's sake." "Come here. You said talk to you,I'm talking to you. Come here." Maggie said. Barbara walked up to Maggie and she grabbed a egg from her basket. Maggie smashed the egg on her sister's head and the yolk dripped from her hair down to her shoulders. "Why would you waste an egg like that?" Barbara asked. "I think it was rotten." Maggie said before walking away.

"Does Shane think Sophia's dead?" Carl asked his mother. Lori looked at Barbara,who was helping Carmen play her guitar,and Barbara's eyes were wide. Lori looked at Carl and said,"Shane's just scared." "Of the walkers in the barn?" Carl asked. "Yeah." Lori answered. "Mom,I'm not leaving until we find Sophia. We found Carmen. And I don't want to go even after that." Carl said. Barbara turned towards Carl and said,"Well, we're not leaving,Carl. We're all staying here."

Dale looked at the barn where Shane was. "Andrea's looking for you." Glenn said as he stood on the R.V., hunting rifle in his hand. "Thank you,Glenn." Dale said. "Any chance you got an extra hat?" Glenn asked and Dale tossed Glenn his hat. "Thanks." Glenn said.

Shane leaned against an old tractor and Rick walked up to him. "Which way does this thing go?" Shane asked. "I don't know yet." Rick answered. "Well,what did he say?" Shane asked. "We're negotiating." Rick answered. "You're nego — clock's ticking,Rick." Shane said. "No,it isnt,Shane. That barn — the barn is secure. We didn't even know about it till this morning." Rick said. "We didn't. Well,we know about it now. Right? We know there's over a dozen walkers in there. We know that it's about a stone's throw from our camp,Rick — where we sleep. So look,if we're not gonna go in there and clear it out then we just got to go." Shane said. "We're not gonna clear it out and we're not gonna go." Rick said. "At least we have our guns." Shane said. "We can't have them,not here." Rick said. "Why do you want to stay here when it's not safe?" Shane asked. "We can make it safe." Rick answered.