Step Siblings Thats what we are

A young blonde girl pouts as she watches her mother states to a male with reddish hair her wedding vows when suddenly she feels a poke on her pudgy cheek "Luce luce smile" a boy with salmon haired whispers to her, the kid seems to be a bit older than her, she then responded him with a glare.

**********

Lucy woke up with sweat pouring down her forehead as she mumbles "That dream again" she blushed at the embarassment she felt that time when Natsu had caught and poked her face at the day she became a Dragneel since the marriage of her mom and his dad. She pouted at that thought of being siblings because lately it feels weird for her to even say that he's just her brother and she dont know why at all. She then step in front of the mirror as she grab her brush and begin to tie her hair to go down the stairs for breakfast. As she looks at the mirror she noticed how after 12 years since that moment changed her appearance and figure completely and she stumble at the thought of how Natsu also had changed being him 18 a month ago and her 15 two weeks ago "Whats wrong with me?..." she mumbles again when suddenly her door is slammed open by a person.

+++

Natsu couldnt believe it he had just woken up with a wet dream about not his secret girlfriend but with his little brat step sister Lucy! "Of all people what the fuck is wrong with me?!" He yelled through his pillow as he hold it tight to his face to silence his frustration. Lately, Lisanna had been bitching about how he had been changing and all some bullshit nonesense but whats worst is she been talking about Lucy this Lucy that and how she hates that I do what the stepsister of mine wants which i responded as always with "Shes my sister youre my gf nothing will change" well yes nothing will, with that thought i got up from my bed and glare at the mirror that I hung right below my bed and fixed myself to get ready for breakfast. Just my luck when i get down the stairs my step sister is not yet there and Layla, my step mother asked me to go and get her.

*********

Natsu knocked on the door of Lucy's bedroom but the girl hadnt responded, worried for her like he always is he slammed the door open and sees a half naked Lucy with her almost see through sleeping attire and a half fixed blonde hair. The salmon haired male couldnt move a muscle as he is shocked at her appearance but his trance is disturbed when the girl shrieks and throw her black hairbrush on him "Get out Natsu get out!" She yelled as she tries to cover herself with her hands and he immediately runs out and slammed the door shut in silence.

*******

Natsu leaned on the door from the outside and said to the girl on the inside of the room with shaky voice "Mother said breakfast is ready" without waiting for response he headed to his room to the bathroom and get dressed for high school in his senior year.

*******

Lucy couldnt believe it! Natsu has seen her in a skimpy sleeping wear and dreaded that she had actually worn the thing that Levy had given her on her birthday but she had no choice since it was hot last night and hadnt thought that the idiot will barged in all of a sudden he hadnt done it since they turned in teenage years but now he did and what, this happened! She didnt want to eat even though she heard Natsu said that breakfast was ready instead she went in her bathroom and dresses for her freshman highschool uniform.

********

Layla and Igneel waited for the teens to go down the stairs and eat the food with them as family but both noticed the silence from the two kids. "What happened earlier I heard yelling?" Layla asked worriedly. Before Natsu could say anything Lucy answers " I saw a bug and Natsu tried to kill it sorry..." the male is shocked and annoyed that Lucy lied fluently but just nod at that making him wonder how many times did she lie already and when did she learn how to lie. "Hows school and lovelife?" Igneel asked the duo curiously which Natsu replies first "School is okay and I might introduce someone soon to you" he said to them. Lucy felt her heart fell at what he stated but said nothing. "What about you Lucy?" Igneel focuses on the younger child and she smiles at him and said "its good and no boys yet" Layla and Igneel smiled at the two kids at that as they eat again in silence. Natsu felt quite relieved at Lucy's answer but just stayed silent and ate like the rest of them.

***********

The rest of the meal was great and now the teens are in the school attending to their classes and school activities.

+++++++++++

Disclaimer: Hiro Mashima Owns Fairytail.