Too Stubborn To Be Happy As Well

The day passed by quick and now Lucy is waiting on the couch for Rouge numbly. The male walks in and kiss her on her cheek "We need to talk" she says as the man nods and replies "Youre right, lets talk". They sit beside each other and looks directly in each others eyes.

"I cant do this. I cant keep hurting you Rouge" she begins as she pushes her blonde locks behind her ears nervously and continues while looking down on her lap "Im in love with another and you, i saw you with another woman earlier, you look good together so I want to let you go" she raises her face to welcome a crying male who immediately wipes his tears as he says "You mean you saw me and Juvia, yes i do think she is beautiful but my heart belongs to you" he then flushed a bit as he remembered the accidental kiss earlier and he continues his statement "But im glad that a part of you care for me, enough to not let me stay in a relationship that wont be strong enough for commitment... I will always hold a deep love for you but yes, Ill leave you so you need to promise me that youll fight for him to be happy as well Lucy" by this time his hands are on her cheeks and the kiss her lovingly as a sign of letting go. Lucy is quiet this time as hours ticks by and now she is alone as Rouge now left her on her own.

****************

A week passed by slowly after the break ups.

Rouge has finally gotten a flight to follow his band. After the break up, he had spend the week on different bars crying his heart out and drinking, but now he is ready to start their concert again.

The flight attendants had sitted them already when a female voice says "So were in the same flight huh?" He immediately looks to his right and sees the blue haired woman "Juvia" for some reason his smile returns to his face and they start to talk about random topics as as the flight goes by peacefully.

************

The whole week had been hell for Natsu, he got different voicemail from Lisanna and his daughter as well as Gajeel who got worried for him after his action a few days ago.

-Flashback-

Two days after Minerva leaves, Natsu had dropped off a sobbing Lilliana to her mother and step mom without any words or reply to the couples' questions he left.

-END FLASHBACK-

"OI, FLAMEBOY WHATS GOTTEN INTO YOU, LEVY WHO IS PREGNANT IS ALSO WORRIED FOR YOU! YOURE REALLY STUPID, YOU AND LUCY, STOP BEING SO STUBBORN, HAVENT YOU LOOKED AT HER SOCIAL ACCOUNTS, THEY BROKE UP ROUGE AND HER SO GO TO HER, COME ON MAN GET YOUR HAPPINESS! UNCLE IGNEEL WANTS TO SEE YOU HAPPY AS WELL" end of voice mail.

"What the fuck is up with you Natsu? Why havent you called back! Lisanna is worried about you and Lilliana had been crying about you leaving her, call back!" End of voice mail.

The salmon haired male sighs when his phone rings again and his eyes widen as he answers immediately "Yes Dad"

********

Igneel had just gotten out of the cemetery where Layla had been burried as he asks for forgiveness and understanding for his final decision after hearing all the events to his niece in law, Levy. His heart aches as he then dials Natsus' number.

**********

"Natsu, Ive heard everything" Igneel says

" I see, dad im sorry i fucked up" Natsu states as he is about to cry again.

"No, you just fell in love like I did, and im stupid for not seeing that Layla and I hurt you and Lucy for our foolishness of marrying each other when to begin with we arent meant to be." The older male said.

"Wwhat do you mean Dad?" The younger asks immediately, voice full of confusion.

"You see, your mom isnt my first choice but she got pregnant with you on our one night stand when Layla and I broke up after I fucked up by cheating on her because I got carried away by my friends. But dont misunderstand me, because Ive fallen in love with your mom after Ive laid eyes on you but Layla had been with me even after you got born, but its my choice now and I let her go... I thought I did, when your mom died and I see her on the cemetery after she visited her dead husband with Lucy, I fell in love once again with her and this time with Lucy, I thought, I needed to marry her and she felt the same but we we" the older sobs this time as he continues "We hurt you and oh god, Lucy in the end, so now Im asking you, I and Layla, I know we both feel the same, go get Lucy, be happy with her. I give our blessing to you both"

The salmon haired young male is crying this time as he heard his dad but then he remembers what Lucy said and he says to the older male "We cant" without waiting for respond he hungs up and drowns himself in his alcoholic drinks.

*******

Igneel feels the sadness when his son hangs up but he didnt want to push him so hard all he knows is he is also dying with cancer that no one knows so he wants to give them a happy ending for their love, because heck even he sees how much they love each other. "Oh, Layla, please help me, and them..."

******************

Lucy had been working and working, burrying herself in it to forget about everything but at night she goes to bed and cries herself to sleep.

******************

Rufus and Minerva had been together for the last few days.

"Will you marry me?" He asks all of a sudden as they are now cuddled on the bed both naked.

"What?" She sits up immediately and looks at him with teary eyes "Are you serious?" She asks.

"Yes, I am, will you marry me Minerva?" He asks sitting up with a more serious tone and expression on his face.

She hugs him and says "Yes I will marry you!" He grabs the ring he bought and puts it on her finger as they hug and make love all through the night with her wishing that sooner Natsu will get his happiness as well.

*****************

DISCLAIMER Hiro Mashima owns Fairytail