Meeting You Again

Lucy arrives at the Fiore International Airport with Levy's welcoming embrace. "Wheres the lucky bastard?" The blonde jokes only to make the bluenette sad for a bit but keeps up her bubbly attitude as she replied "Well hes arranging the Villa for everyone attending the wedding plus his cousin will arrive probably in a week or two." "Oh, well I'll help you guys in whatever I can." She smiles at the shorter girl who returned it with her own bashful smile.

************

Two weeks had gone by in a blur. As the Maiden of Honor, Lucy had helped Levy with emotional support as well as making sure everything is in accordance to the bluenettes' liking.

Everything is in place when she heard his voice.

*******
The salmon haired man with the dark haired female on his arm are touring the villa with the groom himself when the first male spoke

"Gaj everything looks great here huh, even the flowers are blooming" the man said as he elbowed the taller dark haired man who smirk at his statement.

"Minerva, how about you?" The groom asks at his cousin

" Meh, Im upset that i wasn't chosen as the maiden of honor but yes , definitely its beautiful here, but anyway who's the lucky once chosen to be maiden of honor." The girl smiles a bit.

The male who appears to be Natsu stops midway when he finally notice a blonde haired woman.

********

Hazel and doe brown eyes met and all their emotion exploded as they mutter each others name. "Natsu" "Lucy"

Gajeel also stops on his tracks as he notices the tension making him mutter a whisper like "shit" while, Minerva stand there confused with her hands still link on the salmon haired male.

"What are you doing here?" Natsu breaks the silence as his voice sounded so gruff and angry with the female in front of him.

"She is my maiden of honor" at that second a short bluenette appears and walks towards the trio beside the blonde girl who held herself steady with her body leaning on a small table.

"Why?" The male whispers as Gajeel fake a cough to ease the tension that is rising in each passing seconds."We should at least let Minerva rest, right Minie?" The dark haired male ask the female, who by this time held Natsu tighter in her arms,protectively with a hint of jealousy. "But what about Natsu?" The woman asks. "Ill come after I talk with my STEP SISTER" the salmon haired male emphasize the last words as the female on his arms loosen a bit while the blonde female flinch at how he sounded.

"Okay" Minerva said as Gajeel holds her and Natsu baggage while leading her away from the scene, who is clueless to the truth.

Levy remains with Lucy and Natsu as the duo leaves with Gajeel nodding at her as a sign of "I trust you".

********

"Why didn't you tell me that she will be here Levy." Natsu said more than ask.

"Natsu, Im happy that you seem to have a good girlfriend..." the blonde interfere before her bestfriend said anything "I dont think I will be staying here Lev." she said to the girl beside her before the male speaks and then speeds up to her room without waiting for their reply.

********

As soon as Lucy is out of sight Levy sighs and tells Natsu that " You hurt her all the time, you dont even notice Natsu so dont blame Luchan for every goddamn thing , you dont even know her side while i know both of your side and damn youre both stupid but you are more argh!" the bluenette sobs as she runs to her bestfriends' direction.

"What the hell did she mean?" Natsu wonders as the two female left him alone.

**********

Lucy dont know what to feel exactly all she knows is she needs to run away from here from everything when she accidentally bumps into someone "Heartfilia" looking up from her clouded vision, she notices who the owner of the voice is the apprentice of Gajeel and the leader of the band Twin Slayers "Rouge"

***********

DISCLAIMER: HIRO MASHIMA OWNS FAIRYTAIL