Not Siblings But Lovers

That night Natsu and Lucy are eating their dinner quietly without a fight or argument when "Uh, Luce, can we start over again?" Natsu asks and this made Lucy almost choke on her food as she sighs in relief "Yes, can we?" She smiles halfly and they both stand up.

They are near each other when the female held her hands up to a handshake position "Hi, Im Lucy Heartfilia, Im too nerdy and can be annoying to the point of being bitchy alot of the times, nice to meet you?" Natsu takes her hand and it took all his will power to not take her in his arms this time as electricity shot through both of their systems "Well, Im Natsu Dragneel, Its a pleasure to be with you and to know you, I am also a bitch , well actually Im an asshole almost everytime but I promise to you that Ill take care of you fully if you let me" they shake each others hands with smiles and blushes on their faces.

***********

The following weeks had been fun for them. They get to know each other deeper, not as step siblings but as a woman and man.

The more they spend time, the more they fall in love with each other silently.
********

It is now their fifth month in the paradise when it happens.

They had just taken a bath in separate bathroom and now are watchin a movie together on the living room. It is a romance genre. The scene got intense and when they had looked in each other they kissed on the lips.

The kiss is soft at first then it got rough and more needy, when she pushed him away "We cant, Im so sorry, its my fault!" She panics as she starts to move away from him, he didnt let her instead he hold her tight and look deeply in her doe brown eyes.

"Lucy, look at me what do you see?" He asks seriously making her cry a bit "I i see a man I am in love with" she blurted out making his heart pounds faster and he says "I see the same, a woman ive been in love with since we were younger" they are staring intently on each other and then she said it "Then stay with me, not as a step sibling but as a woman" this moved Natsu and he kisses her hungrily which she returns eagerly.

The kiss got heated and in less than few moments they are down to their undergarments. "Lucy can we continue and make love this time?" He holds her cheeks lovingly and she nods at him as they kisses again.

He fondles her after her bra is out of site and she moans softly as he then pinch her hardening nipples.

Lucys' hand found his underwear and pulls it down to reveal his hard member as she strokes it while Natsu moves his left hand down below the females' sex and rub her wet folds.

The moans can be heard in the whole villa as he is now sheathed deep inside Lucy. "Ahhh Natsu, harder please" he thrust harder in her as he holds her hips tight making sure to leave a hand print on her.

She moves her hips up and down his cock while moaning his name and him moaning hers.

The positions they are in changes into various of erotic ones and then they felt it on the last one "Im cumming inside of you Luce" "Yes cum in me ahhh ahhh" with that unison voice and statement they cummed together.

****************
DISCLAIMER Hiro Mashima owns Fairytail