The Last Will

It has been a month since Lucy and Natsu started living with each other because of the damn will that their parents had.

-Flashback-

It was a huge relief when Attorney Jura stated to the whole board members about the companies of Mr. Dragneel not closing at all a few days after the burial of Igneel but this held the lives of Lucy and Natsu since they havent been allowed to leave the place until the will for them both are dicussed and when the female tried to refuse taking anything or hearing it the Attorney himself had put his foot down like wise with the male so they stayed.

It is now the time for the duo to hear the will about them when the Attorney asked for Metalica, Gajeel, and Rouge in the office as a witness he said.

"I am here as a representative of Mr. Igneel. I am ordered to give both of your inheritance in one condition " The Attorney said.

"What is that condition?" Natsu asked irritably

"For you and Lucy to leave on Tenrou Island for six months" he replies

"That is absurd!" The famale shrieked

This made the salmon haired angry "Do you think I want it too?! Huh well tough shit I dont as well!" He yells defensively and hurt by the females' respond by this time Gajeel and Rouge just looked at the situation before they jump to rescue either one of them.

"Ahem, if you dont do that then the company will be lost to Dragneels and you, miss Heartfilia will lost the only physical memory that your mother had left for you"

The duo looked at him furiously.

"What?" They asked.

"I cant let that happen!" Natsu is about to hit the lawyer but Metalica had stepped up to him.

" I cant let you hit him, I understand you and Lucy here are angry with the stipulation that Igneel had left but I know my brother, there wont be any loophole on this so either do it or nada" Metalica said to them.

"What physical memory?" The blonde asked as the word of the lawyer sinks in.

"I dont know it is going to be opened by a key I have in a safe when you do the stipulation." The lawyer said stoically

"I agree, then to it" the blonde said without hesitation making Natsu dumbfounded and Metalica to smile.

"What Lulu? Are you really okay with it?" Rouge asks worriedly making the salmon haired annoyed as Gajeel smirk .

"I am sure"

And with that all of them signed the papers to start the stipulation.

-END FLASHBACK-

Lucy is currently sunbathing to get her mind off of Natsu, who had been getting on her nerves since they got their. She thinks that "How can you love someone and still hate them in alot of ways".

Natsu on the other hand is in the gym of the villa, exercising his frustration over the bitchy Lucy he had been with for a month on this god forsaken island. He keeps on thinking "Why the hell am I still inlove with that woman when she is getting on my damn nerves every second of the day?!"

***************

DISCLAIMER Hiro Mashima owns Fairytail