EPILOGUE: FOREVERMORE

Time went by fast and right now it has been six years after that wedding of Lucy and Natsu.

Yukino is now married to the father of her two adorable boys Keith and Lander. A successful businessman, named Laxus Dreyar.

Juvia is now a Chenney-Eucliffe and is pregnant with Rouges' and her first child after years of attempting.

Sting is still single after finding out that the woman he had been dating for two years in a long distance relationship is already married. He is now taking it slow and has his eyes on a particular female named Kagura, a swordwoman who had beaten the number one swordsman on the sport. They met through an event that Orga the manager got them.

Minerva is coping from the fact that she cant have children and her insecurities are high but her husband Rufus made her realize that he wont leave her eversince they found about it four years ago from a doctor.

Levy and Gajeel are now a parent of five children, Gary, Lyka, Gale, and the twins Xander and Cosmos. The family is now on another country as they the couple tends to an ailing father of Gajeel, Metalica.

Lisanna along with her husband Bickslow is now a family of four aside from Lilliana, who is now staying with Lucy and Natsu permanently. The son is Ben and the little girl Lina.

Well as for our main characters,

Lucy and Natsu had taken over the business of Igneel and Anna as the merge them together ,after the transfer of Annas company to Lucy on her demise three years ago. Their little family is now bigger with the addition of the twins Nashi, and Nalu.

********************

DISCLAIMER Hiro Mashima owns Fairytail