The Yes Of A Lifetime

Today is the last day they are going to be in the island and both of them feels that unsureness of what tomorrow will bring.

"Natsu, Im scared, were not gonna be together like this after today" she says as he is on his arms while cuddling under the palm tree.

"Dont be, I know I haven't been that good of a partner before, heck ive hurt you even before I become your partner, but trust me this time that Ill be with you forever" he said reassuring her.

After that, they stayed with each other the whole night.

*************

The day has come quicker than they expect and right now they are holding hands with each other as they are now in the plane going back to their lives.

Natsu is welcomed by his daughter who jumps in his arms as she eyes Lucy but said nothing while both of them smiles at each other.

Lucy on the other hand is welcomed by a crying mamita of hers' Anna "Lu! Im glad youre back, Im sorry i didnt rescue you or protected you from everything!" She is hysterical as the younger blonde tries to calm her down.

**************

It has been three torturous month since the last time Natsu and Lucy saw each other and a month since they had talked to each other.

***********
Lucy is silent as Yukino talks continuously to her none stop when an announcement is made on the office speaker. "Calling CEO Lucy Heartfilia, please go to the landing area on the rooftop of the building Miss Head CEO Anna Anna Heartfilia is waiting" this made her frown and the woman beside her stop talking about her two month old child. "Well, lets go" the two of them immediately uses the elevator to head to the rooftop.

*******

It was a month ago since Natsu convinced the people who supported Lucy about his plans and had been three months ago since Lilliana had know of Lucy, her future stepmom as she calls her. So now here they are into the plan.

********

Lucy along with Yukino walk out of the
Elevator and are welcomed by the whole Twin Slayers band with Minerva and Juvia as extra while they play "Marry Your Daughter by another band with their twist" Which stopped Lucy for a bit.

"Maam, I'm a bit nervous
'Bout being here today
Still not real sure what I'm going to say"

The blonde feels light headed as she continues to walk to the hellapad while looking at the petals on the ground. Yukino had been snatch by the other female to stop walking with Lucy.

"So bare with me please
If I take up too much of your time,
See in this box is a ring for your oldest
She's my everything and all that I know is
It would be such a relief if I knew that we were on the same side"

This time Gajeel appears beside her smiling as he let her hold onto her while walking nearer the helicopter that landed just now.

"Very soon I'm hoping that I...
Can marry your daughter

And make her my wife
I want her to be the only girl that I love for the rest of my life
And give her the best of me 'till the day that I die, yeah
I'm gonna marry your princess
And make her my queen
She'll be the most beautiful bride that I've ever seen
I can't wait to smile
When she walks down the isle
On the arm of her Mother
On the day that I marry your daughter"

She is shaking this time and her heart is pounding as Levy appears beside her with a huge smile and holds her cold sweaty hand as the three of them walk together.

"She's been hearing for steps
S

ince the day that we met (I'm scared to death to think of what would happen if she ever left)
So don't you ever worry about me ever treating her bad
I've got most of my vows done so far (So bring on the better or worse)
And tell death do us part
There's no doubt in my mind
It's time
I'm ready to start"

This time Lisanna appears on the side of the building smiling at her and saluting her, which still confuses Lucy since its not her birthday at all but they continued to walk as she sees Bickslow gives Lisanna a kiss after they passed them fully.

"I swear to you with all of my heart...

I'm gonna marry your daughter
And make her my wife
I want her to be the only girl that I love for the rest of my life
And give her the best of me 'till the day that I die, yeah
I'm gonna marry your princess
And make her my queen
She'll be the most beautiful bride that I've ever seen
I can't wait to smile

As she walks down the isle

On the arm of her Mother
On the day that I marry your daughter"

This time Gajeel let go of a shaking Lucy and is replaced by her mamita Anna as she whispers "I want you to be happy Lu, you deserve it" and she frowns at her for being clueless as they are now a few feet away from the helicopter.

"The first time I saw her
I swear I knew that I say I do
I'm gonna marry your daughter
And make her my wife
I want her to be the only girl that I love for the rest of my life
And give her the best of me 'till the day that I die
I'm gonna marry your princess
And make her my queen
She'll be the most beautiful bride that I've ever seen
I can't wait to smile
As she walks down the isle
On the arm of her Mother
On the day that I marry your daughter"

It is Lilliana, who is smiling brightly, that she sees first then Natsu, who is holding a mic while singing the last verse of the the song that emerges from the helicopter with a bouquet of red roses in his free arm. The blondes' time freezes as she is now in front of a stunning salmon haired male. The song is done but the music is still on when the male infront of her handed the flowers, which she takes then goes down on one knee then says the words that made her heart pound and her eyes cry in pure happiness.

"Will you give an idiot like me a chance and marry me?" He asks while showing the ring to her.

Lucy held the flowers for dear life as Anna is not beside her anymore as well as Levy. "Y,yes, Natsu Ill marry you" she replies sobbing and the male kisses her in front of everyone

*********************

DISCLAIMER HIRO MASHIMA OWNS FAIRYTAIL