When You Look Me In The Eyes

The ceremony starts as soon as ten o'clock in the morning starts. The groom and his groomsmen stands on the altar as they wait for the bridesmaids and the bride herself. It is down to three girls when the Twin Slayers sings the main song that the bride requested it is their rendition of the song "When you look me in the eyes" a song by another band.

"If the heart is always searching
Can you ever find a home" Rouge sang as Sting plays the guitar, he had arrive three days ago with their manager Orga, and Rufus playing the piano who arrived earlier that day after visiting a place special to him and a girl he used to date, his first love.

The dark haired female walks slowly when her eyes meet the pianists' eyes and recognition almost made the male make a mistake and her to falter her steps.

"I've been looking for that someone
I'll never make it on my own" The dark haired male continues the song.

Minerva holds her bouquet tighter as she is hypnotized like always by Rufuss' eyes and once again she feels the guilt she did on him.

"Dreams can't take the place of loving you. There's gotta be a million reasons why it's true" the song continues.

Rufus on the other hand, had to contained himself to not run to the woman he loved and still loves from way back when.

-FLASHBACK-

Rufus had finally gotten his recommendation to go to his dream music school and was about to show it to his beloved when he sees her, no not just her but Minerva and another man in a liplock seering kiss with her half undress "Why?!" The couple look at him and she grasp as she starts to fix herself and the man beside her runs away " Its not what you think" "No it is what i think, I love you but its clear that you dont" he stoically walks away from her with a broken heart as she didnt run or fight for him. She just couldnt because when she picks up the paper that he had forgotten about after it fell from his hands, she is too shock and in pain that he'll leave her in the first place. Too proud to talk to each other, he stops running after her while she did all she could and openly flirted with others while he's near her and years gone by from that.

-END FLASHBACK-

"When you look me in the eyes
And tell me that you love me
Every thing's alright
When you're right here by my side
When you look me in the eyes
I catch a glimpse of heaven
I find my paradise
When you look me in the eyes" this time Sting joins his brother while singing the song.

The dark haired immediately looks away while the light green haired male watches her intently with cloudy eyes and continues to play the piano.

As Minerva steps in her place on the altar besides the other girl, the maiden of honor appears and walks gracefully on the aisle.

"How long will I be waiting
To be with you again" Sting takes the mic by this time while Rouge takes on the guitar.

Lucy walks slowly and her eyes meets Natsus' eyes. Suddenly the whole world fades away but she still walks towards the altar towards him.

"Gonna tell you that I love you
In the best way that I can
I can't take a day without you here
You're the light that makes my darkness disappear" the blonde haired male continued

This didnt go unnoticed by Gajeel and mostly, Rouge who felt like being torn in two and a memory made it through him.

-Flashback-

A week and a half ago they were in the beach. "The sun looks good and the water is beautiful!" She runs near the water and spins around playfully when Rouge decided to give her a new nickname "Luce, be careful Ill be there soon" this made her stop her actions and looks at him coldly "Dont ever call me that" she said as he stops his actions as well because the female rarely snaps and the whole time after that is filled with unbearable silence only when they are cuddled up on the bed that night she spoke and said "Im sorry i snapped at you, but he used to call me that" he knew who the he was and silence the female with a kiss then says " Its fine Im sorry as well my love" with that she sleeps peacefully while the male looks at her sadly and lovingly at the same time as he too drifts to sleep.

-END FLASHBACK-

It took all of Rouges' will not to run to her and say that she needs to look at him only not Natsu. While Gajeel mumbles "idiots" to all of them.

"When you look me in the eyes
And tell me that you love me
Every thing's alright
When you're right here by my side
When you look me in the eyes
I catch a glimpse of heaven
I find my paradise
When you look me in the eyes" The trio sing by this time: Rufus, Rouge, and Sting

Natsu and Lucy couldnt stop staring at each other by the time shes on the altar almost near him, it took all her will power not to beg her to rewrite the whole thing when they were younger and it almost made her cry. While Natsu stops himself for making a fool of himself by dragging Lucy away and professing his true feelings knowing that she doesnt feel the same anymore as he thought.

"More and more, I start to realize
I can reach my tomorrow
I can hold my head high
And it's all because you're by my side" Rufus sings as Sting takes the guitar and Rouge does the piano this time.

The bride soon enters and walks beautifully on the aisle her smile is brighter by the fact that all her love ones are here and the person she loves since the beginning is marrying her in a few minutes and this equaled the smirk that Gajeel has on when Levy appears from the door to the aisle.

"When you look me in the eyes
You tell me that you love me
Every thing's alright
When you're right here by my side
When I hold you in my arms
I know that its forever
I just gotta let you know
I never want to let you go" The trio sings with only Rouge using the piano.

Levy's and Gajeels' eyes meet as she walks gracefully towards him. His eyes were heated as hers shine both with love and cares and she finally reaches the altar while taking his arms.

"'Cause when you look me in the eyes
And tell me that you love me
Every thing's alright
When you're right here by my side
When you look me in the eyes
I catch a glimpse of heaven
I find my paradise
When you look me in the eyes" the Twin slayers band finishes the song with an acapella ending.

***********

DISCLAIMER Hiro Mashima owns Fairytail