Emotionally Betrayals

Lucy puts on her baby blue dress and her light make up to get ready for her bestfriends' wedding. The past few weeks had been heaven with Rouge. The two of them had been going every place that a couple could go: parks, beach, movie, etc.... They also had kissed on different pictures that they posted on their social media accounts.

As the blonde puts the last touches on her golden hair her boyfriend, the dark haired handsome male puts his arms around her "Lulu, you look so beautiful, more than usual, a goddess, are you sure you are not from heaven?" He said as he kisses her nape "ugh Rouge dont do that, you know its my weaknes" she blushes as they look at each other on the mirror and then they laugh. The blonde gives the dark haired male a quick peck on his lips and said "Im glad to have you in my life" she starts to walk with their gift for the couple whos marrying when he said "I love you, no, Im in love with you Lucy." He said as he pulls her closer and then let go when he knows that she wont say anything back "Ill wait in the car, love" he leaves her there speechless then she whispers softly when he is gone "I dont know what i truly feel for you coz my heart still belongs to Natsu" with that she follows Rouge silently to the car.

***********
Natsu is seething with anger as he sees the pictures on various of his social media of Lucy and Rouge together and kissing. "Natsu, my love im almost done dressing up are you?" Minerva said as she puts her makeup on "hmm" he grunted at her and this made her sigh as she recalls how he is so irritable and rude to her lately and then a memory came to her mind that made her cry for three days straight.

-FLASHBACK-

Natsu is currently deep inside her while pounding her sweet ass from behind when he suddenly holds her hair and pulls it back harshly while saying "do you like it baby?" He thrust hard in her and she moans loudly "Yes yes Natsu more" she responded. After a few moments his thrusts got faster and harder while they both moan as her pussy tightens the grip on the salmon haired mans cock. A few more thrusts and they both came but his words sting after they had cuddled by this time "Im in love with you Lucy" he mumbles in a sleeping voice.

-End FLASHBACK-

The grip on her make up brush almost breaks it in half as she recalls the memory "Are you done? We need to be there soon" Natsu said abruptly as he stiffly puts his arms on her "Yes just few moments" she said with while forcing a smile on the mirror where their eyes met. "Ill wait in the car Minnie" he lets go of her feeling a bit of sting as guilt passed his hazel eye when she holds his arms "Wait Natsu, I i love you so much always remember that" she hugs him from behind and he said "Yeah, Ill always be here for you" with that she let go as he goes to the car not noticing that she had to hold her tears with him not saying the love he usually says to her. Natsu sits on the car while waiting for the dark haired girl and scrolls to his phone only to see her, the blonde girl, Lucy and he mumbles "How could i forget you when you still hold a part of me with you Luce..." with that thought Minerva goes to the passenger sit and they drive to the wedding.

********

Levy is almost ready for her wedding when Lucy appears by her dressing room door and says "What a beautiful bride, that bastard is lucky" the blue haired girl immediately comes near her and hugs her in a bone crushing one. "Luchan, im glad youre here put the finishing touches on me please" she pouted cutely as the blonde girl smiles at her and does what the bride wants as her maiden of honor and bestfriend.

**********
DISCLAIMER Hiro Mashima owns Fairytail