chapter 2

Somadina woke up the next
morning, her head was as if someone was using hammer on it. She managed herself to the bathroom and stayed under a cold shower. She made sure her head stayed under a shower for sometime before leaving the bathroom.

She was supprised when she got back to her room. Her mum sat on her bed waiting for her Shocked, she said

"Mum-----

"Child, are you going somewhere this morning?" She asked Somadina cutting her short.

" No mum. I have a headache so I went to pour some water on my head. But, I'm fine now."

"I prepared cucumber juice for you. Here, it will help calm you down."

She took the juice from her and swallowed it immediately . She has always liked cucumber juice for it's calming nature. But, that day her tommy rejected the juice immediately it entered her mouth. And she threw everything out.

"What is it? She asked rubbing her back to calm her down. This must be fever. I have some herbs I prepared for myself for fever, I will get some for you." Her mum said as she hurried outside.

"Herbs? Is this going to be good for my unborn baby? I have to stop my mum now or I will be forced to take the herbs."

Quickly, she left her room to her mum and she succeeded in stopping her from getting the
herbs for her.

After breafast that morning, Somadina sat her mum down and told her, her plan to boost up her business and asked her to get ready so that they would go to market together.

"Your plan is good my child but it has to wait until you start working. It is not good for a young girl of your age to be with-out money." She said.

"Don't worry about me mum, I am fine. It is my savings and I didn't say I will give you everything." She told her sincerly.

Somadina made sure she bought all the provisions that people will easily pick from the store.  She also bought a bag of rice, beans and garri.  She bought 20lits of oil(red oil) and groundnut oil and so many other things that would be so easily to sell at home.  That really made them spent sometime in the market. 

It was 5:30pm when Somadina and her mum came back from the market. She was suprised to see Yemi waiting. She hurried to him.

"Hi- - -

"Where on earth have you been? I've been standing here for close to one hour waiting for you. He said angrily.

"I'm sorry I kept you waiting. I went to marrket with my mum and honestly I never knew we would waste the whole day in the market." Somadina pleaded

"I remember I told you I will be coming to see you from the office." Yemi yelled.

"Yes, you did. But you didn't give me time. And beside, what happened to your phone? You should have called me at least to let me know you are here."

"Really, why not check you phone."

Somadina was supprised to see 10 miss call on her phone. All from Yemi.

"I'm sorry babe. I shouldn't have accuse you without checking my phone. I forgot, I put the phone on silence since last night. Please, forgive me." She pleaded.

"On one condition." Said Yemi.

"Which is?" Somadina asked.

He drew her closer to himself, her body glued to him. He stared deeply into her eyes.

"kiss me." He said authoritatively

"What?" She asked suprised.

"Kiss me and I will forgive you."