chapter 25

The day went by quickly.  Somadina was busy throughout the day.

The two marketers she employed lately were doing a great job.  New customers were coming to the company everyday and the supplies were on increase. 

For the first time since the existence of that company, Somadina made sales online.  She got a message in her email two people requesting for "Baby Boom".  According to them they saw her advert on Facebook.

Somadina was so busy that day that she didn't remember to eat till 5:25pm when her friend Vera arrived the office.

"Hi".  She greeted.

"Girlfriend, what's up?"

"I'm cool.  Today, I got my first client."

"Really?"

"Yeah.  He is a business man in main market.  He deal on foreign wine and gin.  I am going to start work there next week.  He wants me to take stock of his products."

"That's a big responsibility, you know.  I'm sure he's going to pay well."

"Of course.  The pay is reasonable.

"I'm so happy for you.  I also have good news for you.  Today, for the first time I made sales online."

"You mean your post on Facebook that day really work?"

"It did work."  She said happily.

"You've given me an idea.  I think I should take my business online too."

"You should know better.  I am starving, let's go look for something to eat."  She suggested.

"It's 5:25pm already.  Let's go home and eat."

Somadina, arranged her table and put off her laptop while Vera switched of all the light,the AC and the fan.  As they were about leaving the office, Vera's phone started ringing.  She quickly brought it out from her hand bag.  Without checking who was calling she picked the call.

"Hello

"Hello, where are you, Vera?  She heard from the other end.

"Hello, who am I speaking with?  She asked not believing that Yemi could call her at that time of the day.

"This is Yemi."  She greeted.

"I am at home, any problem?"

"No problem really.  Can we see tomorrow?"

"What time and where?"  She asked.

"The office will be better."

"Ok then, tomorrow."

"Good night.  Don't let your friend know I called."

"No prob, bye."  She finished answering her call and rushed outside to join her friend in the car.

"Who was that?"  Somadina asked immediately she joined her in the car.

"It was Yemi, he wanted us to meet tomorrow in his office."

"Huh, what did he want?

"I'm sure it's about you.  Let me not guess until we see tomorrow.

=========

The quintuplets were happy in chief's house.  Rosanna love them so much and was doing everything she could to make the children happy and comfortable in the house.

Ever since Chief travelled, he has been calling the house everyday, morning and evening.  After speaking to his wife, he would also take turn in talking to his children one after the other.