chapter 28

Somadina was trying to tidy up her office that evening when suddenly the door was pushed open, Yemi walked in.

"Hi."  He greeted walking towards her.

"What for cry out loud do you want?"  Somadina asked.

"You!  He said advancing towards her .  Somadina saw the seriousness in his face and started going backwards. She saw a big trouble coming but she didn't know for how long it would last nor how to avoid it.  She kept going backwards until she could go no more.  She has gotten to the end of the office.  She was now by the wall and since she couldn't go further than that, she waited.  Yemi caught up with her, pinned her two hands against the wall, his body glued to hers and he said.

"This is how far you can go."  He smirked.

"Let go of me, you're hurting me."  Somadina pleaded.

"You're all mine Somadina.  I will never allow anyone to take you away from me."  Yemi said.

"Whatever you think happened between us died six years ago.  I belong to someone else so back off."  Somadina said trying to free herself from his grip.

"You can't escape from me darling."  Blushing his lips on hers.  "I feel like taking you right here.  Please, darling I'm so sorry for what happened between us years back.  I can't leave without you."  He pleaded resting all his body on hers.  Somadina was not comfortable with that position so she tried forcing herself out of his grip.

"You're hurting me.  Please, release me or I will scream."  She said.

"Go ahead and do your worst.  Go on scream."  He urged.  Somadina started screaming.

"Somebody, help me!  Help!"  She screamed continuously.  Chief was almost by the door when she screamed so she hastened up.

"What do you think you're doing?"  Yemi asked confused.

"Hey!  Okay, okay, I will let you go but promise you'll never hurt my feelings again."   She opened her mouth to scream again and Yemi released her.  Just then Chief opened the office door.  She quickly pushed Yemi and ran to him.  She hugged him.

"Darlyn, you're here?  She lifted her face and went straight to his lips and kissed him tenderly and so passionately.  But Chief was surprised and didn't kiss her back.

"Please, act with me."  She whispered to him before taking his lips the second time.  Chief responded back to her kiss.  They were on it for quite some time before Yemi got so angry and left.  She withdrew herself from Chief shamefully.

"I... I'm so sorry.  That guy wouldn't let me be so I had to do something to permanently chase him away."   She said still ashamed of her actions.

"It's okay, you don't have to feel shy.  It's only a friendly kiss."  He told her as he raised her face to have her look straight into his eyes.

"I'm sorry I bumped into your office without knocking."  Chief apologized.

"I'm happy you're here on time to save me."  She said truthfully.

"Tell me, who is that guy."  He asked.

"Yemi, my ex-

"What did he want?"

"He want me back."

"Do you still love him?" 

"Hell, no!"  She snapped angrily.

"It's okay."  Chief said calming her down.  He went closer to her holding her closer to himself and she rested her head on his shoulder.  He stroke her hair lovely.