Chapter 15

It was a great ovation which got the audience on their heels for more than 45 seconds. It was a great one the children did surprised everyone in that auditorium including the teachers and the owner of the school, Mrs Justina Peterson. She couldn't hid her joy as she came out on stage spraying them some currency which made the rich parents among them to also came out throwing wads of currency on them. Chief cliford who has been watching the show since the begining got up and majestically walked down to the stage, brought out two bundle of #1000 note and rained them on the children.

The MC for that days occasion came out on stage.

"This is wonderful! This is great! These children are talented. I wish parents from other schools should see this. Every children should be in this great school.". He concluded.

"Well, ladies and gentlemen, this is not all. Elight international have a lot of show for you today. Just sit tight on your seat as you enjoy yourselves . Next is "Early to school." Four children of about 5years old came out on stage. They were to dress to school without any assistance. And the first person to get ready to school should be the winner. The MC counted to three and asked them to start.

It wasn't easy but at last one of them beat the others and took first. Another children were called on stage. They were to showcase our traditional wears. Those pupils came out in twos, a boy and a girl. The first two were dressed in Yoruba attires,. While the second pupils were adorned in Hausa attires. The last on that group were dressed on Igbo attires. All were gorgeously dressed. But the most adorable were the Igbos.  So, the children that were dressed in Igbo attires took first.

Finally, it was time for the main reason why the occasion was fixed. Time for Elite international School to choose "Miss Elite". They have 5 contestans which comprises three in each contestans. That is to say three pupils for no 1 contestans, 2,3 and so on. The contestans were called. The first contestans were called out, the children came out to the stage waving their little hands to the audience but with all their faces frown. The second contestans came out so cheerfully but the walking steps were zero. The third contestans came out with a good walking step but their faces were so serious. The forth contestans were the quintuplets. They were so prepared. Both the walking steps, facial looks were wonderful. They were all smiles as they catwalks to the stage waving their little hands to the audience. They were so composed. Just like when they finished their performance the audience appluded to them non-stop. The no 5 contestans came out with smiles as they greet the audience. They also have a good walking steps. The audience appluded to them.

MC: Beautiful faces, wao!- -- Now, ladies and gentlemen, we are coming to the end of the show. I am calling on one of the teacher Mr Stephen to come and asked them questions before deciding on who our winners are for today.

Mr Stephen came out and the microphone was handed over to him by the MC.

Hello kids!

Hello sir.

This is the final stage. We have seven questions here each contestans will have to choose one question. And if such contestans could not answer their questions under five minutes, it goes as a bonus answer to another contestans. Now chose your questions contestans no 1.

"We chose questions no 5" one of them said.

"When was Elite international School found?

"It was founded in the year - - - 2009.

"Wrong answer!

"1990." Chidogo answered.

"Very very correct."

"Questions no 3.

"What is the name of the man who founded Elite international School.

"It was a woman not a man.'. They answered.