Chapter 14

Somaadina stood by the entrance of her children room. She watched as her children put on the new clothes she bought for them to see how they look on it. She saw the kind of happiness that is in them as they wore the clothes. They also wore their shoes as they fĺaunt themselves in front of the big mirro on the wall in their room.

"How do i look?" Chisom asked her sibbling.

"You look like a queen." Chibuike said.

"And you look like a banker." Chiamaka said.

"I think this is the perfect wear for that occassion. Since three of us have this we can use it that day. Chidiogo said.

"You're right. Let's use it. But let's ask mum first. Chisom said.

"And what exactly do you, little angels want to ask mummy? Mummy is here now, ask me." Their mother interrupted. Finally, happiness has cripped inside her home again and she would never want to spoil it herself. Once the children see her happy they would be happy and confident enough to ask her any questions.

"Mummy, look at the three of us carefully and tell us how we look on this wear. Mummy, please be sincer to us." Chiamaka begged.

"You told me to be sincere and that's what am gonna do. She observed them so well and said. Three of you look like the most beautiful angles that has just been released from above.

"We knew it! The three girls said simultaneously. They all hugged their mummy tightly.

"We love you so much mummy." They said.

"I love you more my angels. Now tell me the occassion you're planning to use it for."

"Our School is organizing a party next week tuesday mummy. There are so many activities on that day.

"But the party is not for children of your age." Somadina said seriously.

I don't know. But i and my sisters are going to contest for miss Elite on that day. We're also going to perticipate on drama competition. The winner will be given a very good price at the end of the competion. Mummy if we win, you and my daddy will be given our price but since daddy has travelled, you will receive the price for us." Chidiogo concluded.

"But why are you telling me now? I will be very busy on tuesday. I don't think i will be able to make it." Somadina said.

"Every parents are coming to watch their children perform. So you must come." They all knelt down begging for her to come.

"What are you doing? Stand up all of you. Come on, children, i was only joking." She said .

Somadina was full of thoughts when she left the children's room. She wondered why the headmistress would allow her children perticipate in such competition. "If one of the girls win the competition what then will happen to the remaining two." She asked herself. "I don't want this competition for my kids! So immediately she got inside her room, she decided to call the class teacher who picked her call at the first dail.

"Hello, mrs Paul,

" This is Mrs Somadina, Please, i wanted to know why my three girls were asked to competite for Miss Elite international school. One can never be favoured more than the other. If the three of them should go for this, one of them must win. And -- - - - -

"We've considered all these. The three of them are in one group. If any of your children win then the three of them have won. This year we want more than one miss Elite." The class teacher went ahead to explain everything in total. After chatting with her children's teacher she was calm and so she decided to type a massage to chief.