chapter 23

Somadina got a call early that morning from her customers and decided to go to the office earlier than usual .   She quickly rushed inside the bathroom and did the normal morning routine like blushing her teeth and bathing.  It didn't take her much time because she had to hurry to meet customers demand.  She came out of bathroom shortly after she entered.

"Have you finished bathing?"

"Yes and why?"

"You've just entered tand now you're out."

"What do you mean?" Vera started laughing.  She brought out the box of clothes that Chief gave to her.  "Vera, check wether you can find you size here."

"My size is not there."

"How do you know?  At least try them first."

And who told you I haven't try?  I tried them yesterday when you're having a chat with your Chief's wife."  She smirked.

"I think you should better work on your fat before you go out of shape."

"Yes ma."  They shared a laugh.  She was now  dressed and was looking beautiful and smart ready to go.

"Wao! You look smashingly beautiful."

"And the gown?"

"Fits like a glove, according to Chidogo.". They shared another laughter.  This time louder than the first.

"Those children, I don't know where they learn from."

"From the school, of course."  Taking her hand bag from the wardrobe. 

"I'm leaving the kids for you.  Please tell my girl to give them whatever they want for breakfast.  And you, don't waste all your Time at home.  Till then, see you."

"Take care."  Closing the door behind her, she left the room.

She horned immediately she drove to the company's gate and a skinny black tall guy opened the gate for her.  He greeted as she drove pass him.  Somadina parked her car at her parking lot.  She opened the door and came out. He noticed that three of her factory workers had arrived and work was going on.  She went through the front door and saw two men waiting in the reception room.  She greeted them and as they went on talking she found out they were there to purchase  "Baby Boom".  They found about the company through internet and from the information they read the baby food was exceptional and before then people had been coming to ask of the baby food from them.

"How many cartoon do you want sirs?"  She asked both men simultaneously.

"I want fifteen cartons."  Said the light skinned man.

"I want ten cartons."   Said the other man.  Since her new employee has not resumed work that morning ,  she begged them to wait.   As soon as she entered into her office, she took the store key and went to the store  to take their orders.  She brought out twenty five cartons for those two men and was about to bring her customer's orders when her two new employee came.  They both greeted.  She looked at her wrist watch to see the time.  It was 7:45am.  She came out of the packing store and asked them to take over.  She instructed them to carry 15cartons to her other car and take 25cartorns to the men waiting in the reception before leaving.  Since she was still the accountant she wrote a receipt to the two men in her office and they paid to her.  Paul and Kate, her new employee came out with thirty extra cartons they wanted to supply that morning.  The two customers were settled and they left.  She left with her driver to supply to her customer's and asked  Paul and Kate to wait for her to come back.  It did not take them time to come back since the place was not too far.  A lot of sales were made before she came back.  She collected the receipt for the sales and also the cash from them before they left with the driver for the supply.