Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Mind Wondering

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

James' POV

.

.

.

After I waited with her at the airport for 3 hours. my Mind was Wandering.

Every Time I looked at her the less I could possibly see her pregnant. Thats just out of here, insane.

Shes just trying to figure out whats going on thats all so thats a minor possibly compared all the other things that could be right?

Vegas flashbacks went on in my head. I only remember talking her back to the hotel cuz she was out of it thats all.

Ok i have to stop!

"James, want some fries" I snap out of it and look over at Ari who sat down next to me with a small things of fries. I nodded I look a few a dipped it in the side of cheese.

"These are really good" I said Taking a few more

"I sure get more than, your gonna eat them all in 2 seconds" She laughed

"You know what would sound really good tho" I said

"What?"

"Some pizza to go with these fries"

"Oh yesss" She smiles "Come on" she stood up and went to the pizza across the way from us, we ordered 2 personal pizzas and another thing of fries.

"my trainer is gonna kill me" I said eating some more fries

"My body is gonna kill for eating all this junk" She said was were handed the food.

If that a good thing or a bad thing? oh gezz JAMES STOP IT

another hour went by before they were boarding her flight. The whole time we ate and wanted funny tv shows on her iPad.

"Thank you" she said giving me a hug. before boarding her flight.

Please Make It Home Safe I prayed