Three.

Chanyeol chuckled softly. "Yes?" He laughed. "My friends call me that all the time and now you and the kids. Might as well change my name to Mr. Yoda." He smiled softly.

"Ah... I am sorry. I just, you know, uh..." Baekhyun was embarrassed. He looked down, fiddling his fingers.

Jihyun walked to Baekhyun and petted his head. "It's ok. Officer Park didn't mean anything." She comforted.

Baekhyun nodded, looked up and saw Chanyeol's soft smile and cleared his throat.
"I am Byun Baekhyun, a detective." He introduced. "I was sent here to find you guys. Are you guys hurt or anything?" He asked, checking on Jihyun.

"We are okay, Mr. Detective. It's getting uncomfortable, though." Jihyun pouted and cling on to Chanyeol.

"It's ok, Jihyun-ya, Mr. Detective is here get us out of here now." Chanyeol patted Jihyun's head and looked at Baekhyun. "I am Park Chanyeol, one of the officers in the investigation, as you probably already know," he introduced.

"You know the way out, right?" He asked.

Baekhyun froze and shook his head. "I am afraid not..." he turned his head. Then he gasped, noticing something.

Chanyeol raised a brow. "What is it?" He asked, looking at the same direction Baekhyun was looking at.

His flashlight let the secret pathway visible. "It's a pathway." He replied. "But, this direction leads to the roller coaster-" Baekhyun gasped. "no way.." he mumbled.

"Huh?" Chanyeol tilt his head, not knowing what is going on.

"Guys, follow me. I think I know what's going on." He ordered, flashing the light to them.

The two was confused, but did what Baekhyun asked. Chanyeol held onto Jihyun's hand. Baekhyun only had to lower his head but Chanyeol had to lower his whole body.

"Sigh, being tall is a curse sometimes." He mumbled.

Jihyun just walked normally. She was kinda scared but the help of holding onto Chanyeol's hand helped her to face the fear.

While they were walking through the pathway, Baekhyun's started slowly seeing the answer. He walked slowly to investigate carefully.

"Officer, did you learn about the case yet?" Baekhyun asked.

"No sir. When I first arrived I was told to take care of the witnesses. However, Jihyun, Jaehwa and Chunghee's view of the case is all different." Chanyeol explained.

"I see. Jihyun, can you tell Mr. Detective what you saw?" The detective asked.

"Well, I was there with my mommy and my older brother. I couldn't ride it since I was too short..." she frowned. "But now, I don't even want to ride it anymore... too scary." She said.

"Then? How did you see the killer?" Baekhyun asked.

"Well, He was covered up but I did see him with BIGGG glasses. But I know he was trying to be a bell pepper!" She explained.

Baekhyun quickly assumed that she was probably saying the culprit was wearing green. "When did you see him?"

"When my brother finished his ride. My mom and I waited outside and I saw the man being suspicious. He is kinda short."

Baekhyun nodded. "Officer, what did the other 2 kid say?"

"Jaehwa said it's the hot dog stand guy because his stand was right next to the roller coaster and he saw him having shift with his brother when he had a long line of costumers. Also, when the police had a talk with brother, he said that group of men bullied him when they were students and that he kept glaring at them." Chanyeol said.

"What about Chunghee?" He asked again.

"Uh.. That kid cried most of the time but after Jongin calmed her down, she told me that she saw the gun but didn't see the culprit." He explained. "She also said that he was tall, about my height she said."

Baekhyun nodded again. Soon enough, they reached the end and there was a rock. Baekhyun stepped on the rock and it was a perfect angle to shot 5 of the mens at the same time. I

"I was right." Baekhyun thought to himself and shouted.

"HELLOOOO!? WE ARE DOWN HERE!!" He yelled. The officers noticed quickly and ran to the three.

"Baekhyun-ssi?! What are you doing here?" Junmeyon asked.

Junmyeon is the lead officer. He often works with Baekhyun with crime investigations.

"I will explain later, give me a hand first." He reached out his hand and Junmyeon pulled him out of the cave.

Kyungsoo and Jongin then came to them. "Thank god you found them," Jongin sighed in relief, "or else I will be in BIGG trouble."

Baekhyun chuckled. "And even better, I figured out how the killer managed to kill the 5 men."

Baekhyun brought Sehun and the officers to the horror house. This time, Junmeyon asked the control system to turn off the scary convections for Baeks' sake.

They spent there for the whole day, trying to get as much evidence as possible. Baekhyun explained everything to them, exhausted afterwards.

*2 hours later*

Chanyeol went up to Baekhyun with a wide smile, clearly wanting to tell him something. Baekhyun's heartbeat suddenly sped up and then he looked at Chanyeol shyly.

"Y-yes, officer?" He stuttered.

"I think I figured it out who the culprit is!"

*

Hello my fluffies! This one is kinda late I am sorry ^^; but I hope y'all liked it and have a wonderful day 💓