Special one-shot

Chanyeol and Baekhyun are laying on their shared bed. The warm blanket covered the pair as Baekhyun move closer to the taller.

"Yah, Chanyeol- ah.," Baekhyun called out softly. Chanyeol's back was facing Baekhyun, trying to sleep.

"Hm?" Chanyeol hummed in response.

"We are just friends right?" He asked softly, looking down. "Nothing else but friends..."

Chanyeol turned his face to Baekhyun. "You do know that I like you, right? Not as a friend but as a boyfriend, a lover." Chanyeol replied.

Baekhyun looked up at him. "Why can't we date openly? Why do we have to be a secret? Why is the world against us? We know each other for so long and still up to this point, I can't even yell 'I like Park Chanyeol!' Out loud without all the reporters and media attacking me. Why is that? Why, Chanyeol, why?" He asked, his eyes filled with sorrow and desperation.

Chanyeol turned to Baekhyun. He looked at him with a sad, soft smile.

"I don't know, Baek. I want to tell the world that I like Byun Baekhyun and I will never be laid my eyes on anyone else but Baekhyun I know you're sensitive with relationships, Like what happened with Taeyeon sunbaenim. And even if we do date despite all the obstacles, our careers be over, Baekhyun..." He said softly as he caressed Baekhyun's cheek, his voice cracking slightly.

Baekhyun frowned and looked up and looked at Chanyeol in the eye. "I know... But you know it hurts me more and more when I see you and I can't even kiss you in public and not even hold your hand... I want to tell you that Iove you, that I want to hug you, hold you, and intertwine our fingers together as we walk down the streets but we freaking can't... And I hate that... "

"I feel the same too, Baekhyun. I want to kiss you, hug you, hold you, protect you, love you, cherish you forever. Not as best friends but as lovers. But I am sorry we can't..." He said quietly.

Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol close cuddled him, wrapping his arms around his waist. "It's ok, Yeollie... Now, do you want to hold my hand as we sleep? We have a concert tomorrow." Baekhyun said, trying to make Chanyeol feel better.

Chanyeol nodded and he intertwined his fingers with Baekhyun's after his hand made a signal.

The two wrapped their finger around each other's hand tightly. Chanyeol lifted their hand and kissed the back of Baekhyun's hand, chuckling softly afterward.

"Yeah, mwoya~" Baekhyun scolding jokingly, smiling because of him.

"I love you, Baekhyun."

"I love you too, Chanyeollie."

*

Hey, fluffies! This is a special one-shot since I am late with today's chapter which I will be uploading soon. This is on my imagination of what will Baekhyun and Chanyeol say to each other so it doesn't relate to the story that I am writing now but its just something sweet to uwu at. I got some inspiration from the song in the very beginng. I really like the song in general too! Even before I stan Chanbaek! This song really matches Chanbaek's relationship, doesn't it?

Hoped you like it! Bye-bye ❤️