Eight.

It was at 2 pm. Chanyeol went to his dorm after checking on Baekhyun and when the visiting time was over. He shares the form with 3 officers, excluding himself.

Chanyeol opens the dorm's door and slammed the door behind him loudly, not even bothering to take off his shoes. He grumpily slouched on the couch, furrowing his brows.

Kyungsoo and Jongin came out of their room from getting the attention of the loud slamming. The 2 was concerned with Chanyeol's facial expression and his behavior.

"Yah, Park Chanyeol. What's the matter with you, why are you so mad today?" Kyungsoo asked, raising a brow at his friend.

"Nothing. Just leave me alone for fuck sakes." He cussed, resting his chin on his hand on the side of the couch.

"Did you just curse at me? You punk-" Kyungsoo was about to throw a fist but Jongin quickly stopped him.

"Hey, hey, calm down. I am sure something happened and he is just pissed for no reason whatsoever." He calmed Kyungsoo down, patting his shoulder.

"Uh, at least I can take care of it myself. Unlike someone here who can't even watch kids." Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

"What did you just say to me??" He growled. "Say that one more time, I DARE YOU!" He yelled, trying to hit Chanyeol but Kyungsoo stopped him.

"Yah, you calm down too." He made a disgusted face. "Let's just leave him alone to let him cool off." He suggested and the 2 went to the room which they shared.

"That meat bun is really making it hard for me, god damn it..." Chanyeol bit his lips madly in the thoughts of Minseok.

Chanyeol didn't know why he was so mad at the older male. He didn't know why he was so heated.
"Jongin is right, I mad at nothing whatsoever..." He mumbled.

"Yo, Chanyeol! Ohhh man. Someone mad today?"

"Who the fu-" Chanyeol looked up where he heard the voice.

"CHEN?!! You're back? When? Why?" He asked in shock.

Chen chuckled and walked over to Chanyeol after closing the behind him, smiling. "You missed me that much? Man, you grew old too." He chuckled while giving Chanyeol a bro hug.

"You are still a brat as usual, huh?" He raised his brows, pulling away.

"Yup~ Let's catch up! Uhh, I heard about this new cafe on the street. We should go and check it out!" He suggested excitedly.

"Uh... That place opened almost 3 years ago..." He said, giving Chen an odd look.

"Uh... I haven't been back for 4 years so don't even-" he made a straight face, mocking his friend.

Chanyeol laughed, putting his arm over his friend's shoulder. "Alright, alright, let's go then."

- at the cafe-

The two friends sat down, just catching up on their jobs and what has been happening with them.

"By the way, I am getting married!" Chen said excitedly, showing Chanyeol his ring.

"Woah, hyung. Who is it?" He asked, studying his golden ring carefully.

"Is this girl named Jina. We meet at a dinner party in America! And we starting dating not long after I got there." He smiled happily in the thoughts of his fiancé.

Chanyeol was skeptical about what he said but just shake it off. "Congrats, bro." He smiled.

"Thanks, Chanyeol. What about you? You never dated anyone before. There is plenty of girls chasing you but you never give them a chance." Chen clicked his tongue and shakes his head.

Chanyeol shrugged. "I am not really interested in dating them, or at all." He made a disgusted face. "They probably just want me for my face and my ego. You have to understand that I don't like hoes." He puffed out his cheek.

"Oh really? What about Tae-eun?" He asked.

"Don't even talk about her, hyung. I don't want to hear her name, not even once." He said seriously.

Chen gulped, patting Chanyeol's hand. "Okay, Okay. No need to get upset." He laughed nervously.

Looks like he really is done with her... this motherfucker hasn't changed one bit.

"Anyways... did you find your pup yet?" He asked, knowing that will definitely lighten Chanyeol's mood.

"You know what, hyung. I think I did~" he smiled warmly in the thoughts of the small detective. The tip of his ears had a light shade of pink.

"Aigoo~~~ Just talking about him makes you flustered." Chen teased.

"Shut up hyung." He said, embarrassed, covering his face with a smile.

Chen chuckled. He looked at Chanyeol's precious silver ring. "I am surprised that you still haven't lost that ring. You had it before I even meet you." He said.

"Yeah. But I swear, I will never lose it." Chanyeol said, looking at his ring with a warm smile.

Then a waiter walked over to them. He sudden gasped, holding onto his note pad and pen.

"Chen! Why are you here?" Baekhyun exclaimed in joy.

"Puppy! Wow it's been a long time! How have you been?" Chen hugged Baekhyun tightly, ruffling his hair.

P-puppy?!

*

Hey, flufflies!! I am back! I haven't told y'all my schedule right?

So I will upload Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and take a break on Sunday and Tuesday and if I feel creative and good I might upload on Tuesday but I won't promise it. ><

Hope you enjoy it so far! Bye byeee❤️❤️❤️