Twelve.

Chanyeol helped the 2 clean up the mess they made from the kitchen. He washed the frying pan while Kyungsoo cleaned up the table and Jongin putting the supplies back. It turns out that Jongin saw a banana pancake recipe online and wanted to try it so he got out the eggs, flour, and bananas, etc and started mixing all the ingredients together. But Jongin mistook the flour with Cornstarch, thinking that they about the same thing and when he fried it, it was a total failure.

When he asked for Kyungsoo's help, it didn't help the situation either. He tried to remake it but end up using the same ingredients, which he didn't know it was the wrong recipe and of course, and failed again. And no, they didn't turn on the air escaper so the fire alarm started beeping and you know what happened.

Chanyeol was putting the bowls and the pan away and decided to break the silence after a good 40 mins of them cleaning up. Mongryong was sleeping peacefully on the couch.

"So are you guys dating or what?" Chanyeol eyed the 2 roommates, still laying back on the couch. The atmosphere suddenly changed and the 2 both looked flustered and started blushing.

Kyungsoo opened his mouth, wanted to say something but nothing came out. He bit his lower lip and looked around the room, avoiding Chanyeol's gaze.

"Y-yes we are, got a problem?" Jongin said bluntly, clearing his throat afterward.

Chanyeol smirked at Jongin then at Kyungsoo. "So, what I heard last weak wasn't just some illusion, huh? Did you guys at least us-"

A sudden ring came from Chanyeol's jean pocket and it was a call from Junmyeon. Chanyeol clicked his tongue and answered the call. He shushed the two with his index finger on his lips, showing the contact name before answering.

"Yes, hyung? I thought today is my day off." He asked.

"Sorry Yeol. I know it's your day off but, um, this detective in front of our office wants to see you. Like really wants to see you." Junmyeon sighed, looking at the detective he was talking about while taking a sip of his coffee.

Chanyeol smiled brightly, flattered by his statement. He thought of Baekhyun right away. "Really? Okay, hyung, I will be there very soon!" He hangs up and ran to the door, putting his shoes on and left.

Kyungsoo and Jongin just looked at each other and shrugged.
"Do you wanna cuddle?"
"Hell yeah."

-

Did he get off from his shift already? He is waiting for me, I better hurry.

So Chanyeol ran down the stairs, not even wanting to take the elevator, and went to his car. He hopped in the driver's seat and started the car engine, checking himself out in the front mirror. "I am coming, pup~" he singed and drove off the main road to his office. He has never been so excited to go to work.

He tapped his fingers on his car wheel, still having the widest smile on his face as he hummed a small, happy tune.

When he arrived, he parked the car quickly but carefully and open and closed the car's door. The tall officer clicked on his key to hear the familiar car 'beep' and ran to the office.

Then he felt a pair of tight arms around his waist. He was surprised and was about to hug back but realize the familiar loving scent that Baekhyun has was different from what Chanyeol is smelling now. All he is smelling now is some super strong sweet perfume that made almost Chanyeol gag.

"Chanyeol Oppa! I missed you so much! Do you still remember me?" The high pitch feminine voice asked.

The tall officer looked down in confusion, blinking quickly.
Of course, it was the one and only, Kim Haemi