Thirty

(before this chapter starts, I want to say sorry.)

Beep. Beep. Beep.

A weak groan escaped Chanyeol's lips as he attempted to sit up. He looked down at his hands with lots of tubes of needles and other stuff he wasn't really familiar with, confusion hit him.

What happened?

"Oh my god! Sir, you're awake!!! DOCTOR!!" The nurse exclaimed and went outside his room. Soon after she went inside and walked closer to him. "How are you feeling now?" She asked.

"Huh?" He furrowed his brows from the language barrier and reached to the back of his head to ruffle his hair but realized that had a bandage on his head.

The nurse sighed in realization and then softly smiled. She pointed next to him.

Chanyeol was beyond confused but he looked next to him of where the nurse pointed to. His eyes grew big and were shocked by who he saw.

"B-baekhyun?" He gasped and his tears quickly filled inside his eyes. Chanyeol held onto to the smaller's hand and tears soon rolled down his face. He was so happy to see him, it felt as if a decade since the last time he saw him.

"Don't cry, you big baby."

Baekhyun smiled softly at him and pulled him into a warm hug. "I missed you, so much," Chanyeol said between his sobs and hugged Baekhyun tightly.

"Why are you squeezing me~" Baekhyun chuckled, trying not to cry as he rubbed the taller's back. He pulled back and caressed his cheek. "I am so happy that you didn't leave me. I was really scared, did you know that?"

"Huh? You mean-"

"He means that you almost died, Park Chanyeol." Yixing walked in. Fortunately, Yixing works at this hospital. "You gotta thank Baekhyun for this one, if he didn't take you just a second earlier, you wouldn't see him again, ever."

A silent moment ringed in Chanyeol's head. "Thank you..."

"Don't thank me, thank Baek." Yixing smiled.

"Yixing hyung you're scaring him~" Baekhyun chuckled and rubbed the back of Chanyeol's neck, making Chanyeol's heartbeat go quick again as always when he is with him.

"Alright alright. Baekhyun, let me talk to Chanyeol private then you guys can catch  up later, hm?"

Baekhyun pouted a little, not wanting to leave the tallboy but nodded slightly and walked out, waving at Chanyeol before closing the door.

Yixing's glaze changed immediately when Baekhyun closed the door. "Chanyeol-ssi, did you remember anything that happened before you got here? Or how did you get knocked out in the middle of an abandoned building?" He asked.

Chanyeol's head throbbed as he tried to remember and his hand reached to his head, groaning in pain. "No.. I don't." He replied.

"This is a side effect if your concession. It will take you a while to recover." He sighed. "You need to go back to Korea immediately. We will figure out the one who did all this later."

"What? Why?"

"I know what you're thinking. You think it's Chen, right?"

"I mean, he has the biggest possibility now. Chen took Baekhyun here right? No matter how many times I had thought about this. That has to be the case."

"I am not in that field but I think so too. I first found Baekhyun here all beaten up by Chen's people."

"See. We just need to find him and then put him in jail and everything will be okay."

A silence appeared but then Yixing nodded, knowing that he and Kris will send away Chen for his crimes.

"What about Baekhyun? Will he go with me?" Chanyeol asked worryingly, wanting to stay with him.

Yixing hesitated, he looked away and tapped his feet onto the floor softly.
But Chen is going to follow Baek,, since he failed to kill Chanyeol, he is his next target...

"No. Me and Kris will make sure he will be safe."

"But you guys are always at the hospital. How are you guys going to protect him when he is alone at home?"

...

"Protect him at all cost, officer." Yixing smiled and patted his shoulders. "From what I've seen, I think you can take care of him well. Be safe, please."

Chanyeol smiled brightly and nodded. "Yes, sir!"

"Chanyeollie~" Baekhyun called out.

The 2 just settle down at the plane to South Korea. They have been dying, literally, to go back and see their friends again. Baekhyun is sitting the seat next to the window while Chanyeol has the seat next to him.

The officer turned to him and smiled softly. "Yes?"

Baekhyun shyly intertwined their fingers together and blushed a little. He looked down, quite nervous. "I missed you... a lot." He said softly.

Chanyeol heart started beating fast again. He bit his lips and lean close to him. "I missed you a lot more, I am sure of it." He whispered to him.

Baekhyun smiled happily and looked up to meet Chanyeol's eyes. Chanyeol squeezes their hands lightly and looked right back. "You won't go anywhere anymore, will you stay by my side forever?" Chanyeol asked.

Baekhyun's eyes widen and he was bewildered by the taller's question. "What do you mean- "

"I mean,

    "do you want to be my b-

"Yes! I mean, uh, um-

Embarrassment grew on both of them, looking away. However, they felt relieved about their decision. Their eyes met and suddenly burst into soft giggles. Chanyeol hit Baekhyun jokingly.

"You're finally mine, Baekhyun."
-

Authors notes:

Hey, fluffs! Um... Long-time no see right? I know I was gone for so long but I am back now. Just letting you guys know I will be posting more slowly so I won't stress myself out. I understand that this might be frustrating but I am so glad that there are so many of you reading this book. I can't believe that it has gone this far and I am so grateful towards all of you. Thank you for 7k and sorry for the wait.

See you next chapter.