Seventeen.

So the day arrived. The crew decided to have a relaxing time

Today is the day where Baekhyun, Sehun, Minseok and his friend is going to hang out together. Baekhyun didn't really think much about Minseok's friend but he is looking forward to being friends with him as well.

After getting dressed in his trouser and black ripped jeans, he looked at his reflection in the mirror one last time with a smile. "You are going to have so much fun today, enjoy it while it lasts." He said to himself and grabbed his keys.

"Bye, mom!" He yelled as he walked downstairs. Baekhyun quickly put on his white sneakers as Mrs. Byun hurried over.

"Where are you going? When are you going to be back? Are you going to do anything stupid like last time where you got lost in the shopping mall?" She asked, looking at her son.

"Geez mom," He rolled his eyes playfully, "I am going to hang out with my friends and no I am not mom, that was 3 years ago and I am going to be back as soon as possible." He said, opening the door.

"Alright. Be safe!" She yelled one last time before Baekhyun closed the door behind him. As he was about to walk to the next block, he was greeted by a demon child.

"BOO!"

"AHH! What the heck, you idiot!" Baekhyun yelled, hitting Sehun on the shoulder.

Sehun laughed loudly and hit Baekhyun ib result. "You still get scared by this, you never change, do you?" He asked as they started walking.

"Argh..." He glared at the younger that was wearing a topical button up tee with white jeans. "I guess not." Sehun shrugged.

"Whatever, where is Minseok hyung?" Baekhyun asked, putting his hands in his jean pockets.

"He said that he will meet us at the bus stop. We will be having tea in Allie Tea House, the new one that just opened." Sehun answered.

Today was a very bright hot day. You can see the heat in your view and have it moves a little.

Thank god I wore sunscreen today.

"Oh, there they are!" Sehun pointed. He saw 2 figures that were about the same height and them chatting softly.

Wait... Why is that voice so familiar?

"So I was like, 'no way!' when I heard about what he did in the-
oh, pup! I didn't expect to see you here." Smiled softly and opened his arms for a hug.

Baekhyun was shocked but hugged the other anyways. "You are friends with Minseok Hyung?" he asked as he pulled away.

Chen nodded and glanced at Minseok.
"Mhm. We are very good friends." He smiled at Minseok.

"So, hyung, this is the friend you were talking about?" Sehun asked then Minseok nodded with a reply.

Chen looked at Baekhyun.
"My real name is Jongdae but people in America call me Chen so I mostly go by Chen a lot. Sorry if that confused you, baby, ~" Chen cooed and held onto Baekhyun's hand.

"It's okay~" Baekhyun replied and smiled at Chen.

Sehun just judged the two and rolled his eyes. "Um, excuse me lovey dovies, can we go to the cafe now? The temperature is so hot that it's even hotter than me." He complained as he fans himself.

Minseok chuckled. "Alright let's go~" he said as the bus arrived just in time. Chen and Baekhyun were still holding hands and sat together while Sehun sat behind them. Minseok is standing up because he lends a seat to an elderly woman.