Eleven.

Baekhyun smiled softly at Chanyeol and nodded. He placed his soft hands on top of his and patted them. Chanyeol smiled back and felt his heart flutter again. Only one person could do that, only Byun Baekhyun can.

The detective noticed that Chanyeol's white shirt is now currently see through, showing his muscular abs and chest. Baekhyun's cheeks suddenly had a flush of red and bit his lips.

"But, what did you guys even talk about that made him so mad?" Baekhyun asked, clearing his throat and looked away from Chanyeol's torso.

Chanyeol looked away again, sighing slightly. He didn't want to even think about it. The thought of Chen just makes him want to punch every single thing he sees, expect Baekhyun of course.

"Don't worry about it, detective Byun." He said lowly, putting his hands away.

Baekhyun nodded slightly. He wanted to know but once he saw Chanyeol's change on his facial expression, he didn't want to anymore.

"Alright, I won't force you. Just call me Baekhyun out of work. You don't mind if I call you Chanyeol, right?" He asked while picking up the towel that dropped on the floor.

Chanyeol was kinda surprised when the detective called him by his name. However, he felt like he accomplished something like a step closer to Baekhyun.

Of course. I will be more than happy to.

"Yeah, not a problem." He smiled as the other continued to dry his hair.

Suddenly, a four dogged animal jumped on Chanyeol. Baekhyun yelped and covered his eyes. But when he slowly put them away to see, he saw the animal licking Chanyeol's face excitedly with his tail wiggling behind him.

Chanyeol was laughing in surprise. He tried to sit up but failed since the animal was still licking him.

"Puppy, stop it!~ you can't attack random people like this." Baekhyun said worryingly and picked his puppy up, separating him with Chanyeol.

"It's fine, Baek. I like animals, especially puppies." He chuckled and looked at Baekhyun with his puppy in his arms.

If you look carefully, you can't even see a difference.

"But still~ it scared you didn't it?" Baekhyun pouted and turned to the puppy, punching its small nose. But the puppy just barked happily and licked Baekhyun's face.

"Not really," Chanyeol said, smiling at his puppy.

Baekhyun sighed and put his puppy inside of his backpack again and shushed him.
"Stay here and don't jump out again, okay?" He told his pet and put his hand on his hips, giving him a lecture.

Chanyeol continued to smile at them. "I can take care of it until you are done with your shift. Speaking of that, have you not named him yet?" He said, ruffling his hair.

Baekhyun turned his head to him. "Ah, really?" He said in surprise. "Well, if it isn't too troublesome then, thank you." He stood up bowed a bit.

Baekhyun picked up his backpack from his locker and walked over to Chanyeol, handing his backpack that has the puppy's head out that had his tongue out.

"A name? I can't really think of anything now..." He puffed out his cheek as he sat next to the officer.

Chanyeol held onto his own chin, thinking a bit. "Hmmm... How about Mongryong? It is the name of a character in the Korean pansori 'Chunhyangga' and it means dreaming dragon." He explained.

Baekhyun nodded happily. "That's adorable!" He cooed. Baekhyun smiled at Mongryong who is really excited to be with Chanyeol.

"So that's the name?" The officer asked, petting Mongryong's head. He was clearly proud of himself because now whenever Baekhyun sees Mongryong, he will think about the officer.