Twenty-seven

Baekhyun hurriedly sat down at the dining table by the amazing smell of Yixing's dishes. His eyes were shining at the dishes and it seems like a drool can come out from his mouth in any second.

Yixing smiled warmly at his smaller brother. He missed him a lot when Baekhyun wasn't around to nag him to make food for him even though that is a major distraction from his studies back then.

The detective's gaze changed when he sensed something. Something that he hated so much and his eyebrows furrowed. "Hyung, did you perhaps made-"

Yixing chuckled and hurriedly went to the kitchen and brought out Baekhyun's "favorite" dish, cucumber paste soup. The younger looked at the dish with full disgust, frowning tightly.

"I made your favorite~" Yixing chuckled and placed the big dish soup in the middle of the table. Kris tried his best to hold the detective's priceless reaction.

-back to Chanyeol, South Korea-

"I actually didn't even notice! Oh my gosh, you know semester one is about to end and I had no choice but to study, study, study and I haven't watched the last episode of Sky Castle because of this and...." Chaewon continued to blabber on while fanning herself.

Chanyeol could relate to her. To able to become the police, he had to go all with that with police academy to become an actual policeman. He looked back on the old days and started to fan Chaewon as well.

"So I'm assuming you don't know anything, right ma'am?" He asked as he continued to fan her.

Chaewon nodded but suddenly gasped. "Actually, this week I noticed a weird red car that parks in front of my house almost every day. I thought it was just a neighbor's friend but it just keeps appearing." She explained.

Chanyeol's eyes widen, immediately took out his small notebook and a pen. "Do you perhaps remember the car brand or any descriptions? Any is helpful."

Chaewon furrowed her brows. "Hmm... I think it's a Hyundai and it's a regular 5 seat car." She replied, thinking back to the scene.

Chanyeol immediately wrote what she said as he mumbled what he is writing to himself. "Red Hyundai, regular...." he looked from his notebook. "Anything else?" He asked. The young girl shook her head as a no.
*

"Have a good day, officer!" Chaewon yelled as she closed the door and ran upstairs, probably going back watching a k-drama.

Just as Chanyeol walked away from Chaewon's house, he felt his phone vibrated in his pocket. He reached his hands towards it and answered the phone.

"Officer Oh, have you found anything about Baekhyun so far?" He asked.

...

"Hello?"

"It's me, Chanyeol..." Chen said softly and weakly on the other line.

"Chen? Or should I call you Jongdae." He glared.

"It's whatever... I am so scared Chanyeol, what am I going to do!" Chen cried.

Chanyeol blinked in confusion and rolled his eyes. "Stop acting, Chen. Baekhyun is missing and I need to find him instead of here, wasting my time with your little show."

Chen sniffled. "I-I am here with him... He looks really awful. They touched him everywhere and kissed all over his body... I think I am going to be next..." He said and hang up after a loud cry in the background.

Chanyeol dropped his phone in shock and growled at the thought of someone touching his puppy. He called Sehun immediately and told him everything.