Twenty- four

"大哥,我们怎么办。"
(hyung, what do we do now)

"还能怎么办,大哥叫我们看着这个小不点。所以我们就要听大哥的话。"
(what else we can do? Hyung told us to look after this little boy so, we will listen to him and do so.)

Stomp stomp stomp

The footsteps trailed down the dark basement stairs. As the light dimmed, Chen walked down with a cold facial expression.

"You guys didn't say anything bad right?" He asked in Chinese as he looked over at the whimpering detective.

The guards shook their heads. "No, sir." They replied in unison.

"Good." He said, chuckling a little at Baekhyun. "This is what you get, Byun Baekhyun. Chanyeol doesn't know about this that doesn't mean I don't." He glared.

Baekhyun couldn't do anything. He was in real pain by the huge headache and the numbness he is feeling by his paralyzed state.
"I- ARGH!" He managed to shout in pain and a tear flow down his cheek.

"SHUT UP BYUN BAEKHYUN! You know very fucking clear on what you did." He yelled.
"Back then, when I and Chanyeol and Taeun was still friends, remember you used to play with her feelings? Even when you knew clearly that she had feelings for Chanyeol?"

"Yeah, you motherfucker, you are the reason that she is no longer here anymore."

Chen eyed the guards with a signal and they got into the cell. One of them pressed a button that is on Baekhyun's metal bed and that made the bed stand up do they can touch Baekhyun easier and started beating Baekhyun harshly. Punches after punches and kicks after kicks, the small detective coughed up a bit of crimson blood and hissed in pain.

"C-chan..." He called out weakly with a cough of blood. Baekhyun looked down and breathed heavily, wanting someone to get him out of here.

Chen started laughing obnoxiously. "Sweetie, please. We are in China, your Yoda can't hear you and won't ever." He sarcastically wiped his eyes. "You're going to die under my hands, Byun Baekhyun."

Baekhyun whimpered in fear, trying his best to breathe nonchalantly.

"I- I thought you s-said you won't ever h-hurt me..." he said, squeezing his hand.

The other male scoffed. "That's what your little Yoda said, bitch. That's right, I am not the playdate boy you hang out with when you were small. I am not the one who gave you that ring either, I just got this so you would believe me." Chen said, showing his fake matching ring.

He heard Baekhyun's voice and fake smiled.

"Oh~ do you want to know who is your real Yoda? Hmmm... I mean you are going to die soon so might as well tell you before you leave and consider as a farewell gift." He shrugged then lay against the old brick wall. "It's Park Chanyeol. Right, the dude that was with you for the whole time. After he moved, he meets me and Taeun. She had a huge crush on Chanyeol but Chanyeol turns her off every single time because you know why? Because of you. He keeps saying that he had someone in his heart and he won't ever forget about that someone. Isn't that pathetic? You guys don't even but he always put you in first. And even worst, you meet her at a club, hook up with her, had a one night stand with her...

Got her pregnant

And left her..."

A tear rolled down Chen's cheek as he looked away, wiping his eyes quickly as he looked back at Baekhyun.
"Tell me, do you deserve this or not!!?" He screamed emotionally, sliding down onto the wall a bit, covering his face.

Yes, everybody. Baekhyun did hook Taeun up and left her because he wasn't truly in love with her. Just like Chanyeol, he only had each other in their heart. But Baekhyun thought he could forget about him through Taeun. She is a sweet, kind, selfless, and a beautiful girl but Baekhyun at that time just couldn't accept himself as a homosexual.

Taeun later was forced to be kicked out of her family and is still struggling with her baby. She dropped out of college and currently works as a janitor in Hangnam. Chen will go there every single week to
check on her but each week she just gives Chen a fake smile and said that she is alright, covering her bruises and scars so he wouldn't worry but he knows clearly what is she going through.

"Finish him."

Baekhyun accepted his fate and sighed in shame.
The end

For now ;)
*

Hello, fluffies! Super sorry for this short chapter. My life has been quite hard to make a chapter but hey, this is the climax :0

I hope you guys enjoyed the book so far because it's about to come to an end. I never expected for you guys to like it so much because I literally thought of the idea in my head and I was motivated to do it by the excitement. My old books were pretty bad because I didn't exactly had a plan for it and my grammar is like TRASH.

So thank you guys so so so so so much! Love you guys and I hope you fluffies have a wonderful day/night!

- Softie_Blossom.