Five.

Baekhyun groaned, trying to open his eyes in pain.

'W-where am I?'

He felt himself all chained up, his wrist and neck all sore and red. He could feel blood dripping down his arm. The small detective looked around where he was at.
The room was dark but there was a small lamp, making the male seeing someone.

"Oh, you're awake?" The man chuckled, steeping towards the small male.

"Who the hell are you? What are you going to do to me?" Baekhyun asked, struggling to get the chains off of him.

The creepy man just laughed. "What do you think? I am gonna kill you, of course, Mr. Detective." He smirked, holding a sharp object.

Baekhyun glared at him. "You are the culprit, right?" He asked.

The man lifted Baekhyun's chin with his knife. "Yes, sir." He smirked even wider.

"Park Namho." He hissed. "I knew it was you."

"Well, I am honored." He laughed. "I am sorry, kiddo. I have too much to lose! Do you know why I killed them? You know what they did?! THEY FUCKING STOLE MY STOCK AND MY IDEA! MINE IDEA THAT I PUT SO MUCH EFFORT IN!" He yelled.

Baekhyun whimpered softly in fear. One of his worst fear is yelling and fighting. As the yelling ringed in his ear, small flashbacks played in his head.

*Flashback*

"Wahhh! My teddy!" Baekhyun cried loudly, upset about his teddy that was thrown away.

"Shut up, Byun Baekhyun! Can you man up a little? Stop playing with fucking teddies and go do some worksheets! How the fuck are you going to pay bills by playing, huh?!" His "father" yelled, hitting Baekhyun on the head.

"YAH! STOP HITTING HIM, BYUN DAESUNG! He is a child! Stop cussing at him!" Mrs.Byun blocked Baekhyun from getting hit.

"Get the fuck away, bitch. I am trying to give him a lesson! Step aside." He glared.

"No! I AM NOT LETTING YOU TREATING BAEKHYUN LIKE THIS!" Mrs. Byun protested, keeping Baekhyun safe.

Daesung slapped Mrs. Byun hardly. Mrs. Byun took a deep breath and controlled her emotions.

She turned around, glanced at her son.

"Baekkie-yah, go outside and play. Comeback after a while okay?" She said weakly to him. Baekhyun nodded slightly and quickly ran out of his house that was filled with yelling, shouting, hitting and crying. He quickly ran to the park where he usually meets his best friend, Yoda, in the afternoon.

Baekhyun finally arrived at the park, crying hardly. He ran to Yoda who was sitting on the bench.

"Pup, why are you crying again? Is it because of your parents?" The "Yoda" patted his head, pulling him into a warm hug.

Baekhyun cried on the Yoda's shoulder, grabbing onto the back of his shirt.
"Y-yoda.. does your parent fight?" He asked, pulling away a bit, tears still running down his cheek.

Yoda quickly understood why his best friend was crying, not surprised since this happens often.

"I don't have parents, remember? I live with my grandparents." He replied, wiping his tears.

Baekhyun frowned. "I am sorry, Yoda, I forgot..." he sniffed and pulled him into a quick hug.

"It's ok, my puppy~" He smiled and scratched his chin slightly. "I will forgive you if you stop crying and smile for me." He chuckled.

Baekhyun immediately stopped crying and broke into a big laugh. Yoda smiled at him and laughed too.

*Flashback ends*

Baekhyun smiled softly at the precious memory with Yoda. He wasn't scared anymore. He felt like he could do anything.

"HEY ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?" Namho shouted again.

Baekhyun glare at him.
"Just because they stole your idea doesn't mean you have to kill them. Think about it, you didn't just kill one, not two, not three, not four, but FIVE YOUNG guys. It doesn't matter what they did. You could've stayed strong and think of another idea that's even a better idea than theirs. You ending their lives is just showing how weak you are and how you are so immature. Instead of getting mad you should've proved to them that no matter what they do, you can do better. But, what you're doing now is literally showing that you give up and that they defeated you." Baekhyun lectured.

Namho got even madder, Baekhyun's words hit him hard.
"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME? WEAK AND IMMATURE? YOU REALLY WANT TO DIE HUH?!" He yelled, almost stabbing Baekhyun with his knife.

Then, someone quickly grabbed Namho's wrist.

"Don't you even DARE to touch him," Chanyeol shouted, glaring at him, stopping the knife.

"Chanyeol! What do you think you are doing?!" He yelled, pulling the knife down to Baekhyun.

Chanyeol used his knees to punch him in the stomach. Namho quickly dropped the knife because of pain and Chanyeol picked up the knife quickly.

"You really changed, uncle..."

*

HELLO FLUFFIES💕 Sorry that this was super late. I got distracted many times trying to write this chapter. And yes, NAMHO IS HIS UNCLE. Well, y'all probably already know if you read the bio but whatever🤪 and if you enjoy it, PLEASE share it with your friends or family. 😖💕

Have a good one and stay tuned! 🥰