Seven.

Baekhyun opened his eyes and turned to his right, smiling softly looking at Chanyeol that was still holding his hand.

Then Baekhyun sudden noticed something on Chanyeol's huge hand. It was a silver ring that looked almost identical to his.

The small detective widens his eyes. 'He can't be Yoda... It's impossible!' Thought to himself.

"Ah~ you're awake?" Chanyeol asked, still holding onto Baekhyun's hand.

Baekhyun nodded shyly and smiled softly.

Then, a nurse came in to check on the detective. Behind her, there was someone there too.

"BAEKKIE HYUNGGGG!!" Sehun cried dramatically and pulled Baekhyun into a tight hug.

"YAH YOU PUNK! IT'S TOO TIGHT LET GO!" He yelled in pain, hitting the other.

Sehun quickly pulled away then bowed deeply to Chanyeol.

"Thank you so much for taking care of our Baekhyun hyung, officer Park!" He bowed then smiled.

Chanyeol chuckled at the investigator. "No problem, investigator Oh. Protecting citizens is us police's job anyways." He said, letting Sehun up.

After the nurse got ready with all the supplies, she cleared her throat. "Mr. Park, please let go of your partner's hand for a while." She requested. Chanyeol quickly let go of the detective's hand. The two's eyes meet and blushed hardly, looking away.

Sehun raised an eyebrow, his eyes widen.

"Hyung, you- oh my god!" Sehun gasped.

"You guys are not dating, right? Did you guy already did the thing?" He asked bluntly.

"Oh Sehun. Shut up before I make you do so. And also, do you not see all of these people that share the room with me? Be quiet." Baekhyun glared deadly, his face was even redder than before.

The investigator froze and closed his mouth immediately.

Then, Minseok walked into Baekhyun's room. The cute investigator waved at him, holding a fruit basket with lots of flowers and a box in his other arm.

"Hello, detective Byun!~" he smiled warmly. He bowed again, forgetting that he doesn't need to.

"Woah he is so handsome!" One of the roommates cooed.

"I wish I was that good looking~" another roommate sighed.

"Wow, he looks like Na Dojeon from Falling for Challenge!" A girl squealed.

"What a cutie..." The nurse mumbled after finishing's Baekhyun's wounds, glancing at Minseok. "Apply for the medicine on the wound every day with a change of bandage once a day. If you can't do yourself, tell your boyfriend to help you, okay?" She smiled at him and pushed her cart away, leaving the room.
"Also, bye cutie~" she winked and waved at Minseok.

"Bye bye~" Minseok waved back like the polite guy he is.

"So Minseok hyung, why are you here?" Baekhyun asked, looking at him.

"To visit you, of course. And also, remember the time when I told you that in the future I will give you one of the baby puppies in the animal shelter that I volunteer in?" He asked.

Baekhyun's eyes brighten, bouncing a little from his hospital bed. "Yeah!" He replied, excited.

"Well, here he is!~" he announced, opening the box.

A small head peaked from the box, the puppy looked around and waggled his tail.

Baekhyun squealed. He made grabby hands to the box, really wanted to pet his new puppy.

Minseok happily gives the box to Baekhyun, admiring Baekhyun's happy face.

Chanyeol eyed Minseok weirdly. He really hate the fact that everyone came in and interrupted their cute alone time.

The small detective nuzzled his nose against the doggo's nose. The doggo licked Baekhyun's face and he giggled.

Chanyeol smiled at him, admiring Baekhyun again.

"Officer Park, I think you can go now. I can take Baekhyun home or to the office. Thank you so much, though." He faked a smile at him.

"No no no. Today was supposed to be my day off but Sehun-ssi called me to help Baekhyun. So please don't be too nice, it's fine, really." The tall police faked smile back.

The tension between the two grew big. Sehun gulped, not knowing what to do.

"Maybe you guys can both stay?" Sehun suggested softly.

"Argh! Can't you guys shush? Its a hospital for god's sake." Baekhyun pouted and stroked the doggo's fur.

Chanyeol and Minseok both puffed out their cheek in frustration. "Fine." They replied together then made a disgusted face since they are in sync.

"So, this is what a love triangle is?"
Sehun asked in his head.

*

Hello, fluffies! Omg, it's almost 4 am haha I am DYING! But I will guilty if I didn't double update so here you go! Please vote share and comment! ❣️