Twenty-eight

"Be safe, Chanyeol," Kyungsoo said as he patted the other officer's shoulder.

Minseok, Kyungsoo, Jongin, and Sehun was sending Chanyeol off to China, where Chen was waiting for him. Chanyeol was kinda scared but the thought of Baekhyun in danger scared him the most.

"Thank you, guys. I will be back," he eyed Sehun, "with Baekhyun, of course." He smiled and Sehun smiled back, signaling a 'you better' brow raise while having his arms crossed across his chest.

"I already told leader Lee that you are taking a oversee trip for a kidnap incident, you are good to go. Don't get hurt though, that's the only that will get you in trouble by him." Jongin said, smiling softly. Chanyeol nodded and thanked him for being a reliable bud of his.

"Bye Chanyeol~," they said waved goodbye to him as he walked inside the plane, pulling his luggage behind him.

As Chanyeol sat down and looked outside the windows, he looked at the address that was written on his small notebook where he takes his notes, tracing the numbers across.

''Meet me here, I will be waiting for you."

He shivered slightly at the thought of Chen and sighed in exhaustion. Ever since he got back home, he researched where the location is and how to speak some basic Chinese.

"Ni hao, ni zhi dao zhe ge di fan zai na li ma?" (你好,你知道这个地番在哪里嘛?)He said to himself, wondering if he was saying it right and if his Chinese is understandable.

"That's right but try to make the fan sound deeper like fang (方)."

Chanyeol turned next to him, he saw a short hair girl that wore a black t-shirt that has a dinosaur with navy blue ripped jeans topped with a snapback.

"What's up? I'm Amber." She lends out a handshake.

Chanyeol felt bewildered at first then gradually shook the others hand. "I'm Chanyeol." He said. "You're Chinese? But you're speaking Korean." He blinked.

"It's complicated, jobs you know?" She shrugged. "I am definitely older you, but just call me by my name and no horrific, no problem."

"Oh okay but i-"

"Your Chinese is not that bad but again, the fan needs to be a little deeper. Or else it sounds like you are trying to say flip or tomato."

Chanyeol nodded and tried again. "Ni hao, ni zhi dao zhe ge di fang zai na li ma?" He looked at her with anticipation.

Amber smiled excitedly and nodded. "Correct!"

Chanyeol smiled back in relief. "Phew~ thanks, bro."

"Oh- I am act-"

"Passengers please put on your seat belt and watch in front of you as an example. After you did so, please put your mobile devices and cell phones on night mode. Snacks and drink will be available throughout the ride but they are not free. Are you interested for aa Felta Airline membership...........

......Thank you for choosing Felta Airline for your ride today. Enjoy your flight and if you have any concerns, please press the orange button above you and we will there as soon as possible, thank you."

"So just like I was saying-"

Chanyeol was already deep asleep from listening to the air lady's blabbering. He snorted softly and Amber just shook her head.

"This dude, tsk tsk."

-back with Baekhyun, just woke up and hears Kris and his brother are giggling in the living room-