Twenty-nine

"What did you say!?" Chanyeol exclaimed as he spoke on the phone. "I am not playing any games with you, Chen." He growled on the line.

Chen let out a secret chuckle. "I never said anything about giving you my exact location...." He faked, shooking his head with a smile, watching Chanyeol below his view.

Chanyeol could hear Chen's voice very slightly since the streets of China was so loud. Cars beeing everywhere and with all the small side shops, shouting desperately to sell their goods.

"Listen, Chen. How about this? You tell me where you are and I will do exactly what you ask me to do. I promise I won't run away." He said calmly, he just wanted to see Baekhyun so badly even though he wasn't even sure he was there.

Chen was a little surprised but his evil smile appeared brightly. "Okay, you see 2 stairs right? Go to the left one, and keep going then left again and then keep going then right then keep going up then left again, got it?"

Hanging up, he ran up the stairs as fast as he could. Every single day and night, Chanyeol's thoughts were all about Baekhyun and it was driving him crazy. He missed him so much and ran as fast as the wind.

Then suddenly, Chanyeol couldn't feel anything in a slight second. It felt as if the atmosphere stopped then quickly denied.

Blood...

A crimson red color ran from Chanyeol's head like a small stream. He felt extreme pain in his head then slowly growing to..... nothing...

He felt as if he's not in the world anymore.

- In South Korea, Sehun, Minseok is in their office.

"ARGHH I FEEL SO ANXIOUS!!" Minseok exclaimed, holding onto his head.

"Calm down... Chanyeol is going to be with him soon." Sehun said, pretending not to be even more worried than Minseok.

Minseok got triggered. "How come you're not worried? It's been 24 hours!!" He exclaimed. "And plus, we didn't even hear A thing from Chanyeol! And you call Baekhyun your best friend."

"Oh, shut up already!" Sehun snapped, his eyes twitched a little. "Of course I'm worried. I called Chanyeol 10 times and basically spammed him! But don't you realize that we can't do anything if we can't get a reach of Chanyeol?"

Then they realize the attention they got and quickly cut it off, smiling at their colleagues awkwardly.
A "ding" escaped from Sehun's phone and saw a text message from Jongin."

[Good news, guys! We found the red car.

Jumping up immediately to Minseok, they immediately called him.

"Where is it?" Minseok asked on the line.

"Lusin Chicken," Jongin replied on the other line. "That girl Chanyeol asked questions to said that she has been seeing that dude's car in front of her house and that's where we last saw Baekhyun in Korea. She waited all day for that dude and followed him."

A bright and relieved smile appeared on the 2, looking at each other.
"Got it. We will be right there."

|

"How many times do I have to say I don't know who he is!!?" The semi-tall man yelled, crossing his arms. "I have a meeting for fuck's sake."

"Yes, you do! Now, where is Baekhyun oppa??!!!" Chaewon puffed.

"Listen, kid. I know you live next to me and my sister just moved in that's why I had to park in front of your house. If you like, I will stop doing that starting from now and as a deal, can you leave me alone now?" He said seriously.