Ten.

He is mine, don't you even dare to touch him.

Chanyeols' pov

I wish I could actually be told him that but I know Chen too well. He will do anything to rise up his popularity and the whole department knowing that I am gay is a big no.

I released Chen's collar and sat down. Shortly after, Baekhyun brought us our order with a warm smile.

Arghh I just want to punch Chen in the face. Like why? What did that cinnamon bun do to him?

I smiled softly at Baekhyun as he gives me my order. He smiled back but the next thing I see is him giving a small flying kiss to that bastard.

I cursed mentally but took a sip on my black coffee, trying to cool myself.

Chen fake smiles at Baekhyun, pursing his lips out in reply. He winked at Baekhyun before he walked away, leaving Baekhyun all flustered.

Back to narrators POV

Chen soon noticed the angry expression that the other was trying to not have.

"You know I am kidding right? I wouldn't do that to my best friend." He said, raising his cup.

"Best friends? Chen, you gotta be kidding me." He glared.

Chen scoffed with a quick fake smile but his facial expression quickly changes into a death glare. "This is what you get for killing Jae-eun." He glared back.

"Listen, I didn't kill her. It wasn't my fault that she decided to end her life. Yes, I might break her heart but I couldn't help it, okay? I didn't choose to be this way." He said, defending himself.

"So? She needed you. You were her everything. Did you have any idea how much she had to go through because of you? Did you see her suffer because of you?!" Chen yelled.

"Chen calm down."

"Did you know when you were sick she stayed up all night taking care of you? Did you know she cleaned up all of your files when you were drinking? She was so tired and stressed but she acted as if nothing was wrong for a coward like you!" Chen got even more heated and threw his drink at him.

"You will get a taste of your medicine, Park Chanyeol," Chem mumbled and left the cafe.

The officer was all wet and looked down at the floor, clenching his fist.

All the attention turned to Chanyeol as his hair dripped small drops of cappuccino onto the floor with his shirt soaked.

Baekhyun immediately ran to Chen, grabbing his wrist.

"Yoda, what's wrong?" Baekhyun asked, worried.

Chen yanked his hand away. "Nothing, pup... Just leave me alone now." He said shakily and just continued walking, not looking back at Baekhyun.

The detective frowned sadly, upset.

"Back then Yoda used to tell me everything..." He murmured as he walked back to the cafe.