Sage - part 1

My name is Sage.
I never meet my father and neither did I met my older brothers. On the brighter side, I had my mother whit me and she talked about them all the time.
From what she said I have two older brothers, they are twins and two years older than me.
My mom told me my father is a gangster, more precisely the leader of a gang. His gang's name is 'Hell sinners' but everyone in that damn city is so dumb!
I swear!
My mother told that the people think that my father's gang is a ' bikers club ' just because they are always riding bikes. They even call them 'sinful bikers'.
I never knew Italian people were so stupid (no offense to all Italians)

The hell sinners gang is the biggest gang in Italy.
How?
I don't know because if they were the best and biggest gang in Italy like every gangster and " bad guy " said then they would have found me and my mother when we were still in Sicily.
*sigh* That was a long time ago...

My mothers' name is Dalila and she told me I look exactly like my father. His name is Sin. My older brothers' names are Diesel and Vin.

Beep,
.....beep,
          ....beep,

Uggg !!!

Be-

   Oh, come on! I've had enough of this annoying noise! Not even dead  I can sleep in peace!

Beep...

Ughh !!!!

Maybe if I turn around it will leave me alone,.... yeah that's what I'm gonna do.

NARRATOR p.o.v

Italic - Nurse
Bold - doctor

"Doctor I think she is going to wake up soon"

"Why do you think that nurse Neli ?"

" Well Doctor Demi, I went to exercise her muscles she turned herself in bed without anyone touching her. She also groaned like if she was complaining about something. "

"I see. Let's go examine little miss unknow."

25 minutes later

"What do you think doctor? Is she going to wake up soon?"

"I don't know for sure but the things are definitely starting to look up for this little miss."

Out of nowhere the girl sat up, yawned, and opened her eyes, scaring the doctor half to death

"Are you ok sweetie? Do you remember what happened ?"

Sage's p.o.v

After I turned around I was able to be dead in peace for a few more minutes.
Until once more I was interrupted by the noise of voices but this time I've had enough. If I keep hearing voices then it means I'm not dead.

 Sometimes I'm so dumb. Besides if I was dead I would be with my mother and my baby brother. So I tried to get up and open my eyes.

After a few seconds of trying, I was able to sit up and yawned, opening my eyes to see a shocked
doctor and a happy nurse.

"Are you ok sweetie? Do you remember what happened ?" the nurse asked

"Unfortunately I do. Could you give me a cup of water, please?" I said. I remember her. She was nice to me and helped my mother so mind as well be polite to her.