Chapter 15

SAGE'S POV

"Their plan is to distrack you at the docks, they're going to attack your mansion, and kill your mother, aunt and cousin. They intend on distracting you all with the deaths at the mansion and kill you, first you and the heirs and after killing all the potential heirs they will go after your father and uncles." I tell him everything in more detail and give him a few ideias to form a new plan.

"This motherfuckers will regret messing with us." Shauwn growls animalisticaly on the phone.

"Stay on line please, I'm going to transfer your call to the phone at the office and call my family." I don't say anything and just wait.

🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🧥🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶

Italy, Sicily Alan's POV

"Hummm...."

Whyyyyyyy ????

Just one day, for one day all I asked was for a whole day spend with my family, without any gang business.

"Alan... pick up the phone I don't want it to wake up Cameron." Stella groans, get's up and starts getting dressed.

"Ok amore, please stay here with Cameron I don't want him to wake up alone in our bed."

"Si amore."

I kiss my wife on the lips and reach for my phone to see who was calling me.

Family call - Shauwn Sinner has called the family throught the family group. I read on the screen

What the hell does he want ?

Do you wish to accept or decline the call, my phone asks me

I hit the accept button and immediatly hear my family complaining.

"Good, now that you're all in--" Shauwn started speaking

" What the hell do you want asshole I was busy when you called." Diesel is angry that Shauwn interrupted his 'good time'.

Shauwn ignores his cousin and talks directly to me.

"Say Say called to the warehouse phone, I tranfered her call to the office, it's an emergency, you all need to come down here." He doesn't need to tell me twice.

"I'm on my way." With that I hang up and start running around the room trying to get ready to leave.

"Stella, baby I need to go , Say Say is on the phone at the warehouse."

I don't need to tell her more, she kiss my check and tells me to go.

----- Fifteen minutes later -----

We're all at the were house and ready to hear the bad news

"They're all here girl." Shauwn informes her "Can you tell the story again please ?" He asks Sage

She takes a deep breath and starts telling us everything.

--- another fifteen minutes pass ---

To say that I'm shocked is an miunderstanding.

How can they think about killing a five years old boy !?

My brothers and nephews are all furious, ready to kill, the office has been destroyed and Sage is still on the phone with us.

They are so caught up in their fit of rage that they don't even notice me taking the office's phone and leaving the room with it. I run to the warehouse's attick and lock the door behind me.