Chapter 30

Diesel's POV

"They invaded Isaack's and Meredith's house. Please, Diesel ! PLEASE help my brother !"

My life just got ten times harder....

To help Isaack and Meredith, two innocents who have nothing to do with the gang, I need to leave the house, but that would mean breaking my fathers orders and leaving my family unprotected...

"Shit..."

"How many men did he say invaded his house ?" If they're more than 2 then I'm leaving and taking Bruno with me.

"At least 6..." Ok, I'll already have a plan....

"That's it." I blurt out. Hazel flicks a bit, bot otherwise she doesn't run away from me.

"Sorry cous... I didn't mean to scare you." She nods and gives me a small smile.

"Hazel I have a plan, but I need your help with it." I tell her slowly. I'm afraid that she'll run overthinking my intentions....

She nods her head vigorously and quickly says: "Anything for my brother and his mother."

"Ok, I need you to wake up Zeke. Once he's awake tell him to call Nina about the securities system. After you do that you call Isaack, and keep him on the phone for as long as possible. I need to know exactly where he is so that I can pick them up." Hazel nods her head once and quickly runs over to the sofas to wake up Zeke.

"What's going on ?" Claude asks me.

"Isaack and Meredith's house is under attack." His eyes widen and he starts cursing.

"What." I'm already wasting too much time by standing here with him, I can't bother in being polite.

"No one picked up your grandmother !" He almost screams.

"FUCK!" Now I have 3 people to go pick up.

"I'm calling Leane now !" Aunt Stella announces from the other side of the living room.

"Ok, I'm calling Bruno. After that, tell me what she says." She nods and focus on her phone.

"Diesel go get Bruno. I'll stay here and follow Nina's instructions and active the security system, you don't need to worry." Claude, my uncle, you just earned my respect.

"Grazie zio ! (Thank you uncle)" I run past Claude, call Bruno and run towards my aunt waiting for news about nonna.

Aunt Stella lowers the phone from her ear and looks at me. Her face expression is worrying me.

"What ? What's wrong with nonna!?" I just got her back, I can't lose her already !

"She's in the elevator right now, she was the one who called me asking for the floor we were on....." My aunt is astonished, but not more than I am.

"How did she get here !?" I ask no in particular.

"Underground tunnels mi nieto (my grandson), now go save Meredith and Isaack." I don't even have time to get over the shock of seeing my grandma before Hazel is running in my direction screaming that Isaack got shot. Claude and Zeke run past me towards the elevator and Bruno is on the phone telling me that the car is ready to go.

This is going to be a long night.

"Hazel, tell him that I'm on my way."

"The coordinates of his location are already on your phone, you just need to follow them." She tells me. I'm shocked, but I don't show it, I just nod and run upstairs towards the front door. I see Bruno and get inside the car.