Chapter 19

The 3 of us walk inside and I go directly to the kitchen and pick up everything I need to make the invesible paint.

“What are you doing Nina ?”

“Just watch and learn Zeke, this will come in handi in the future.”

“Should we tell Francesco that I’m coming with you to Italy ?” asks abuela

“Sure, why not ?” I wave her dismissively ” He’s problably in his office.”

“Zeke boy lead the way.” Abuela demands

We follow Zeke upstairs and towards Francesco office. Zeke knocks on the door and we wait... a few seconds later Fancesco opens the door and I push past him towards his desk. when I’m besides his desk I set everything down and start looking for paper,envelopes and a brush.

I find everything except for the brush. “Hey Zeke, do you have a brush ?”

Instead of getting an answer I hear snickers behind me. I turn around and find a white Francesco with his mouth wide open looking at Leane.

" Oh ! Yeah, did I forgot to mention that Leane found us and is going to Italy with you ?” Francesco faces me and his eyes widen even more. “Of course I forgot. ” I say and face palm myself. “Sorry, my bad.” I say and smile inocently at him.

Francesco’s eyes start rolling towards the back of his head and I just have time to run to and catch him before he hits the floor.

“Fuck ! The man is heavy .” I mutter as I fell on my knees with Francesco’s body in my arms.

“CARL ! DWAIN ! ” Zeke screams, we imediatly hear two set of feets running.

Leane walks forward and sits on her knees besides me. She starts cheking Francesco’s tempereture when two mans run inside the office with their guns pointing at us.

“Carl, Dwain can you help Nina and take my father off of her, please ?” Zeke adresses them.

The mans, wich I recognise as the two who were with Francesco and Zeke at the club, put their guns away and came to my side. They took Francesco off of me and carried him to his bedroom were Leane stayed to make sure that he was ok.

When the mans left, they left me and Zeke alone in the office, giving me the perfect opportunity of making the ink without unwanted people prying on my bussiness.

Taking this opportunity, I went to sit on Francesco’s chair and started making the paint. Zeke was over my shoulder watching everything I did and thus learned to make the invisible ink, he also learned how to reveal it. When it was time to write the letters I asked Zeke to go and see how his father was doing, leaving me alone to write everything I needed without him finding out something that he shouldn’t.

---- almost an hour later ----

The letters were done and sealed, I put them alongside with the keys in a small bag and went to find Francesco’s room to leave them there.

-.-.-.-.-.-.

I forgot I don’t know where his room is.......

“Sa- Nina. Over here.” Zeke called me.

Lucky me 😁 Zeke boy found me !