Chapter 12

Sage's POV

Driving, driving and driving. I've been driving for hours away from that town. I'm four hours away from the town where my family was buried.

This town has an underground fighting ring, illegal of course. And I already signed up for the fights of tomorrow and the rest of the week.

Today I still need to find a place to sleep, besides that I will watch the fights and watch my opponents of tomorrow. Thus, observing them will make it easier to identify their weaknesses and win the fights.

"Alright Ray Ray let's go find something to eat and from there we will see if it's worth paying for a house in here."

I went to eat at a snack bar house close to the underground club and after that I went to see some houses.

------- 5 hours later -------

Five hours of my precious time went to the henhouse, needless to say the houses here arent worth it. I guess I'll be staying in my car for a few weeks.

Sudntly Ray Ray came flying towards me looking very aggravated. I held out my arm and he landed on it.

"Carr.,., Car! " he croaked

The last time de talked my mother was raped ! Something must be wrong with the car.

I quicly runned to the place where I left the car and found two guys trying to steal it. Ray Ray left my arm and went to hide in a tree.

Oh hell na !

Not gonna happen.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing !" I asked them. Strartled the guys jumped and faced me.

"Don't worry about the car little girl" told me arrogantly guy 1

"Yeah sweaty, don't worry the car is mine. I stupidly forgot the keys inside and locked the car doors." tryied to convince me the blond dude (guy 2).

Guy number 1 (a brown haired) turned back to the car and keep working on opening the drivers side door.

Unlucky for them I'm not in the mood to play, the blond dude turned his back to me and I took my gun out.

"Oh yes, the car is your ?"

Before turning to me the brown mop head started talking "Yes, the car is ours bitch didn't we alr--" he, alonside with his friend faced me. I guess he wasn't expecting me to have a gun.

They were as white as a sheet of paper "Hahahaha!!! " I laughed in theirs faces. " You weren't expecting this 'bitch' to have a gun! How unlucky for you"

"Look lady we don't want troub-"

"You don't unnm... If you didn't want trouble then I guess you shouldn't be trying to steal my damned car!"

"If it's yours then prove it !" screamed the brown haired bastard

Felling that someone was treatening my safety Ray Ray came out of hidind and landed on my shoulder cawing aggressively in the guys direction.

"Leave now or I'll shoot you" I told them as aggressevely as Ray's cawing

The blond one started running away and the other one stayed trying to keep debating with me.

"Chester ! Let's come on before the crazy witch kills you!" Screamed the blond when he noticed his friend wasn't following

Chester wasn't going to listen so the blond came running back and took his arm running away with him.