Chapter 27

Sin's POV

Now that Diesel's punishment is out of the way I have to go and check out what the girl warned me about.

Time to have a meeting with the gang. I grab my phone and deal Jack's number.

It rings and rings, and he doesn't pick up.

*huff*

"Yes ?"

'Fucking finally!' I mutter lowly.

"Jack get everyone at the warehouse." I order my brother.

"Consider it done." Jack tells me and hangs up the phone.

Before I left the house I went to check up on Vin and found him asleep.

"At least this one won't be causing trouble for a few weeks." I whisper to myself.

I walk down the stairs, and I was ready to leave when I remembered Diesel. If he wants to be the next capo of the Hell Sinners he has to be aware of what is going on, even if he is not going to participate in the attack.

"DIESEL ! COME DOWN HERE. WE'RE GOING TO THE WAREHOUSE FOR A MEETING WITH THE GANG !" I shout to make sure he heard me on the gym.

"COMING !" He yells back. His thundering footsteps could be heard walking up the gym's stairs.

"COME ON KID QUICKEN YOUR PACE ! YOU'RE WALKING SLOWER THAN A PREGNANT WHALE !" I tell him this to mess with him, and see what he will do.

"GROWL!"

"Hahaha ! What are you now ? A dog ?"

*bang* Really ? Now he shots at me !

*huff* At least the bullet is embedded in the wall and not on my shoulder.

"HAHA Who's laughing now ?"

*Grumbles* " I shouldn't be such a lenient father."

~~ Minutes later at the warehouse ~~

We enter the warehouse and everyone is here, gossiping like teenager girls.

"Alright people, listen up ! " Almost instantly everyone goes silent and turns their attention to me.

"As you all know, today we're going to war." Whispers could be heard from every corner of this room. Some were afraid, some were angry, and some just wanted to talk.

" The Green nightclub is going to be closed and I want 3 teams of eight men each guarding it. I got information that the hedgehog's and the Indian's are attacking together, they are going to try and distract us by implanting bombs on the docs and exploding them a few minutes before attacking the Green club, our main warehouse and my house."

"Boss, do you think your informant is truth worthy ?" Asks me one of my best sniper's, a young woman whose name is Rifle. And yes, her name is really Rifle. Her father is a sniper obsessed with rifles and because of his obsession, he decided to name his firstborn Rifle.

"Yes, my informant is truth worthy." I guarantee her.

" Alright. So what's the plane ?" She asks. Everything goes quiet and my members all look at me, expecting to hear the plane and receive orders.

" Ok, so the plane is: you two." I point towards a young couple in the middle of the crow. They look wide-eyed at me and wait to hear what I'm going to say.

"You are going to go for a walk at the docs. I've got one of our hackers keeping tabs on the cameras of the docs, and he has found one of the bombs implanted, you two are going for a walk, and 'accidentally' find the bomb. You will call the police and because of the danger your reporting involves bombs, they will call the SWAT. The SWAT will take care of all the bombs and disable them. Which means that we have less a problem to worry about. After that, your job is to help guard the safe house where the people who can't fight will stay. Now, my guess is that they will attack us at sun down, no one, and I mean NO ONE will go to the docs after the SWAT team disables all the bombs, I don't want the cops to see any of you and accuse us of an attempt of a terrorism attack. I want five teams of ten men each to guard the warehouse, I want thirty men to guard my house, I also want twenty-five men to go protect the safe house. Now you are going to go to my brothers and find out where you're going to be fighting. Do you understand ?"