Chapter I

Santana Lopez woke up to the sound of her daughter barging into her room and jumping on top of her.

"Mami wake up" Alize her daughter shook her awake.

"Okay okay I'm up" Santana got up.

"Come on hurry up, we gotta go to the dance studio Auntie Q told us about" Alize pouted. Santana smiled at her daughter's cuteness and got out of bed and did everything as fast as she can. When she was all finished she headed downstairs and saw Alize all ready to go.

"Honey come here we gotta have breakfast," Santana called Alize into the kitchen.

"But I already ate Mami," Alize lied.

"Don't lie to me peanut" Santana said getting the ingredients to make pancakes. Alize plopped down on the chair and watched her mom make pancakes.

"Wanna help?" Santana asked. Alize nodded and helped her mom mix the pancake mix and she threw in some chocolate chips. When she was all finished with the mix she handed it to Santana and she made the pancakes.

It only took them 20 minutes to finish their breakfast. Santana went upstairs for her jacket and her car keys, and they both headed off to the dance studio.

"Are we meeting Auntie Q there?" Alize asked.

"Yes and Auntie Rachel" Santana told her daughter. Alize has a huge smile on her face; she couldn't wait to finally do what she loves.

They got there in about 35 minutes. Santana and Alize got out the car and met up with Quinn.

"Hey Q," Santana greeted her with a hug.

"Auntie Q!" Alize jumped on Quinn.

"Hey there little one" Quinn said smiling.

"So Q, you sure this is a good dance studio?" Santana asked.

"Yes, Rachel's best friend is the owner and she already told her about Alize" Quinn assured her.

"Okay then," Santana said. They went inside and it was huge; there was mutiple studios inside.

"Hey guys," Rachel greeted them with hugs.

"Where's the teacher?" Alize asked impatiently.

"Brittany!" Rachel called. Brittany walked over and Santana was wowed instantly. Brittany had a real great figure and her abs were to die for. She had beautiful long straight blonde hair. She had piercing blue eyes; everything about her was amazing. Santana couldn't take her eyes off of her.

"Guys this is Brittany and Brittany this Santana and her daughter Alize I told you about" Rachel explained to Brittany.

Brittany took a look at Santana and she was beautiful, she loved her luscious brown hair. Her eyes were dark brown and to her she can stare at them all day. Brittany just wanted to know how someone can be so pretty just standing there. She then came back to reailty when Alize tapped her and she kneeled down and looked at the girl.

"So you love dancing?" Brittany asked.

"YES!" Alize said empathically.

"Well you came to the right place honey, so we are not having any classes today but come back tomorrow and we'll start" Brittany told the little brunette.

"Okay I can't wait, thank you so much" Alize gave her a hug. Brittany was taken by surprise but hugged the little girl back.

She stood back up and her eyes went back to Santana and Santana was staring at her too. Their eyes locked and got interrupted by Quinn.