Assassination Vacation

"Neat huh?" Isogai stood in front of a very sun burnt Koro-sensei, "We rented out the whole restaurant just for us. We can enjoy the ocean air and eat our diner in private."

"Can we indeed," Koro-sensei responded, "Somehow, I get the sneaking suspicion you're trying to get me seasick."

I clapped dramatically, "Woah, your brilliance astounds me. How ever could you have figured us out so easily." My tone was laced with sarcasm, "Could it possibly be the fact that, well I don't know, we're on a boat!?"

"Hehehehehe, well played, but next time... RESPECT YOUR ELDERS!" Koro-sensei yelled that last part in the way only Koro-sensei can. A tone meant to be stern, but unable to be taken seriously.

"Yeah yeah, burnt calamari."

"Burnt! It's the sunburn isn't it?"

"Forget your expression," Rio droned, "We can't even tell the front from the back."

"Can you do something about it?" Megu questioned, "It's creeping me out."

"Oh, of course, I can do plenty. Have you children forgotten perhaps my quirkiest quirk? I can molt!" Koro-sesei shook his tentacles in-front of his face before cracking open and shedding his burnt skin, "There we go, all better."

"Umm..." Fuwa commented, "Can't you only do that once a month?"

"Or, strictly speaking, whenever the occasion warrants," he held up his shedded skin, "but I rely on it sparingly as the energy consumed... AHHHH!"

"Seriously, of all the times to put himself at a disadvantage he picks now?" Isogai sighed.

*"Roi des cons," I huffed.

--TimeSkip because I want to get to the good parts--

We had just completed our plan, each step masterfully carried out, but it was a "Failure!" I threw my head backward in exasperation.

Koro-sensei laughed, "Allow me to introduce my trump card of trump cards. My Absolute Defense Form!" He began to explain the science behind the subject, and I kind of spaced out. It was summer vacation after all!

"That's crap!" Teraseka growled, "Nothing is invincible if you just wack it hard enough. He held up his hand and looked at me.

"What? Why are you looking at me?" I questioned innocently.

"Give me your hammer," he responded. As my classmates looked at me in confusion and awkwardness, as I tossed him a hammer I just happened to be carrying, and he started hitting Koro-sensei.

"You're wasting your time, (A/N me everytime my roomate tries to wake me up) a nuclear blast couldn't leave so much as a scratch." Koro-sensei whistled.

"Oh," Karma smirked, "I see. Well I guess there's only one thing to do." He motioned for Teraseka to toss him the teacher and showed him a picture on his phone, "That's it we're out of options."

"AHHHH! You monster! I can't bury my face in my hands in this form!"

"Oh," he motioned for me to give him something, "sorry about that. Let's see if  there's a way to help you out there."

I looked at him in confusion before looking down at what I held in my hands, "No." I pouted, "Not happening." Karma huffed and simply snatched it from my hands, "NOOOO!! Not José!"

"It's just a sea slug," Karma sweat-dropped as he plopped José on Koro-sensei's 'ultimate defense form.'

"He's not just a sea slug," I pouted, "He's my new friend!"