FML

"You can't go on your own (Y/N)!"

"Well, I can't let Nagisa and Kayano put themselves in danger, Karma."

"I think I have a solution," Koro-sensei intervened.

"Everything's ready, sir," Ritsu popped up on Nagisa's phone.

"Excellent, Ritsu's finished the prep work I asked her to do. If the healthy students would step closer please, be sure you're wearing something you don't mind getting dirty."

----------

"So high," Kimura commented, as we gazed up at the rocky mountain before us.

"I've successfully infiltrated their network," Ritsu smiled, "these are the proprietary architectural schematics of the premises, complete with guard post locations. The highest concentration of security staff is stationed in and around the main entrance, where it's functionally impossible to enter without passing by the main desk. However-"

"(Y/N)!" Isogai gasped, "Where are you going!"

"Well," I said, as I easily scaled the cliff, "our classmates could be dying right now. I don't think we have time to sit around and chat. If we can't go through the main enterance, find a back door! Simple as that!"

Okano shook her head and sighed, following me up the mountain, soon accompanied by the rest of the students, as the adults stood in shock.

----------

"Why the hell do they have so many damn security guards?" Karasuma questioned.

"That's a lot of guys for all of us to sneak past," Nagisa observed.

"That's for sure," I commented, "Ms. Irina? Do your thing!"

She nodded and walked toward the piano pretending to be drunk. As she distracted the guards I rushed past them signaling the others to follow.

----------

"Okay," Porcupine head spoke, "We've cleared the lobby so we should be in good shape. If we're stopped, we'll say we're staying here."

"But sir, we're a bunch of junior high kids," Sugaya complained, "I mean, look at us, we shouldn't be here."

"Oh quit your whining," I held a bored expression, "This is the place where all the rich people send their snobby kids, when they don't feel like dealing with them. Just act like one of those spoiled rich kids, and you'll be fine." They all made weird faces, and I sweat dropped, "No. Try to act like you're better than everyone else. Hmm... basically, just act like Karma."

They all nodded their heads in understanding, while Karma started complaining, and Nagisa sweat dropped.

(A/N Yada and Sugaya are the only ones who actually look the part. Teraseka looks like he's constipated, Kayano looks like she's trying to eat someone, Nagisa and Kimura look...)