Karma X Reader One Shot

A/N Hey People! Since we had to leave for a bit, we wrote you guys a one-shot as an apology.

(N/N) means nickname

I sat on Karma's lap as he hugged my waist with one arm and scrolled through Korogram with his free hand. "Hey, Karma, look," I pointed at one of the pictures, "'There are only two types of people in the world, those who overdramatize a papercut, and those who are casual and indifferent about being stabbed.'" I read, "Which one are you?"

Karma tilted his head so it rested against mine, "Probably the second, you?"

"Well..."

--Flashback--

3rd POV

"Thank you for passing out the worksheets (Y/N)," the blond woman uncharacteristically thanked (Y/N).

"No problem, Ms. Irina," (Y/N) smiled, "I had nothing else to do anyway."

(Y/N) was handing out the last few papers to Maehara and Megu when she fell to the floor doubling over and clutching her hand to her stomach, "The pain! It's horrible!"

The students stood from their seats, and those closest ruched forward to check on the injured girl, "Are you okay (N/N)?" one of her closest friends, Maehara, rested his hand on her shoulder as he crouched beside her.

"Y-yeah," she sniffled, "but," she looked up with tears in her (e/c) eyes, "t-the p-paper BIT ME!!" her voice rose at the last two syllables and she started dramatically crying as she held her finger to her chest.

Most of the students fell over in shock, while others sweatdropped, but in the back of the classroom, leaning against the wall, stood a red-headed sadist. He chuckled to himself as he watched the (h/c) haired girl's performance. His usual smirk had been replaced with a soft, endearing smile, as he watched (Y/N)'s adorable antics from afar.

--Time Skip--

The (h/c) haired assassin sat waiting in the tree for her opponents to catch up to her. She grabbed a pistol from her back pocket (A/N OMG GIRL'S CLOTHING WITH BIG POCKETS???!!! IMPOSSIBLE!) and closed her eyes, listening for the familiar light sound of running feet. She heard a rustle in the bushes (There's a tremble in the trees~) and the crack of a twig underfoot and jumped down, repeatedly squeezing the trigger as she shot each of her opponents in the heart. She sighed, "You guys are too easy, you need to have faster reflexes. Hold on a second, there are supposed to be 26 of you. Where's-" (Y/N) stumbled as she was shot in the shoulder, spinning around quickly to be met with the smirking face of evil incarnate,

"Karma."

"What was that about quick reflexes?" his smirk widened as she glowered at him.

"I'm just a bit out of it," she huffed, putting her hands on her hips, "I could still beat you any day of the week." She felt moisture on her fingertips and pulled her arms across her stomach in a futile attempt to hide the spreading stain. Dammit.

"(Y/N), what's wrong?" Karma's smirk wavered as he grew concerned.

"It's none of your business," (Y/N) shoved him away, but that only gave him access to a view that horrified him.

"(Y/N)," his eyes were full of worry as he clutched her shoulders tightly, "what happened?"

"I got stabbed, not a big deal," she waved it off.

"Of course it's a big deal (Y/N)," Karma gripped her arms tighter, "You got fucking stabbed! You should be in the hospital!"

"I'm fine," she shrugged off his hands and turned to walk away, "Besides," she huffed, "why would you want to know anyway? It's not like-"

"Because I fucking care about you, dammit!" Karma grabbed (Y/N)'s hand before she could walk away, "I've cared about you for a long time, so of course I would want to know if you're hurt. I... (Y/N), I like you as more than a friend."

(Y/N) squeezed his hand as she turned to face the red-haired devil, "Karma, you were a friend who I knew would never leave me like the others. Who I knew would always be there if I needed someone to make my life grounded again. Your friendship mattered more to me than anything else in the world, but it pissed me off too. Because, Karma, I didn't want to be just a friend, I wanted you to be the one who sticks by my side and loves me for who I am. Will you go on a date with me?"

Karma looked into her eyes, and held both of (Y/N)'s hands in his, "No."

"No?" She looked down, her hair covering her eyes.

"I have a better proposition," Karma lifted her chin so he could look into her eyes, "(Y/N), will you be my girlfriend?"

Her eyes widened, but no words needed to be spoken as she pulled him close by the collar of his shirt and kissed him deeply. "Yes."

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Finally!" Terasaka grumbled, "Even to me, it was obvious you two liked each other."

"If you hurt her," Maehara threatened, "I don't care how strong you are, Karma, I will beat the Hell out of you."

(Y/N) chuckled, as Karma held her close to him, "You won't have to worry about that," he smiled down at her, "I'm not dumb enough to lose a girl as awesome as this one."

Cheers and congratulations came from all sides as the students proudly embraced their new couple. (Y/N) smiled to herself, 

Damn, am I lucky to have joined this amazing class.

--Flashback Over--

(Y/N) POV

Karma buried his head in the crook of my neck and mumbled, "Yeah, I got one crazy girl."

"That's for sure," I chuckled, resting my head against his.

"But damn am I lucky," he blew cold air on my neck and I chuckled.

"I love you, you Idiot Sadist."

"I love you too, my Little Assassin."

----

A/N How was that? Did you like it? I tried to make it good, but I wrote this while I was at camp, so I wasn't exactly in the mindset to write a good story.

Sorry if it was not to your liking. Comment if you want me to change anything or have any suggestions. I take constructive criticism.

-Isabel