Home

I was again surrounded in darkness, facing the open door, but this time, something had changed. My friends stood in front of me, E class, my new home. And in the front of the group, Lillian and Frances stood, offering their hands to me. I looked behind me to where my brother stood next to Dr. Quinnzel. They nodded, smiling, and I turned back to the people who stood before me. Standing up, I took their hands, and the scene around me began to fade for the last time.

I sat up in the hospital bed, looking to my side to see the relieved faces of the people I had been waiting for. My family.

Karma POV

As (Y/N) looked at us with her beautiful (e/c) eyes, I felt relief wash over me. I was so glad she had finally woken up.

.

.

.

.

For the first five seconds at least.

"I'm back, bitches!" she smirked as if she could sense my annoyance, "Wazzup home slice!"

Rio started laughing as the others sweatdropped and I grew an annoyed expression, "Can I stab her this time?" I groaned.

(Y/N) laughed, and despite my annoyance, I had to hold back a smile of my own. I sighed and hugged her, "Welcome Home."

--------

A/N Yes, this was reeeeaaaallllyyyy short, but I missed nap time, and I'm tired.

Sammy: She's a teenager btw. And she takes naps.

Isabel: So do I! It's called hypersomnia and depression and school!

Shut up. Sorry for the short chapter, but we'll get back to the real stuff soon. :)

- Lily