Chapter 14

When Mingi finally returned Yunho was shocked to see that he wasn't alone. He got up and limped over to him. "Hello Mingi.. and..?" "Jongho!", the boy said with a bright smile on his face. "Hello Jongho", Yunho said and looked at Mingi for a second showing him that he wanted to talk. Mingi understood and turned to Jongho, "Jongho, could you please bring this to the boy back there?", he pointed at Wooyoung and gave him the backpack. "Of course I can", he said and waddled away.

"Mingi, who is he and why in the hell did you just take him with you?", Yunho asked kind of upset. "Calm down, he's fine. I found him in the market, he was all by himself. He didn't even try to attack me or anything. He was so excited when I told him that I wasn't alone. I couldn't just say no", Mingi said, defending himself. Yunho sighed looked over to Wooyoung who was talking to Jongho. He actually didn't want someone else to acompany them. A bigger group would be more noticable than just two persons, but he didn't want to leave Jonho and Wooyoung behind now that they already kind of belonged to their group.

"Okay", he said, "he can stay with us. It's good to have more people when we'll look for San tomorrow."
Mingi got a bit confused by the name San since he never heard it before.
'So he is the one we'll be looking for tomorrow', Mingi thought to himself and smiled at Yunho. "That's great!', he waved at Jongho who came back to them smiling like a little kid.
Mingi also greeted him with a smile, "Good news Jonho, you can stay with us", Jongho smiled even more when he heard that. "Thank you!!", he almost screamed. Yunho looked at him signalising him to be less loud. Jonho then pointed at Wooyoung who finished organising the food, "I think we should eat something", he then suggested. Yunho and Mingi followed him and sat down.

Their dinner wasn't very special, but it was something to eat and that was all that counted. After their meal they decided to go to bed since the next day would probably be really exhausting. Everyone grabbed a sleeping bag and tried to lay down as comfortable as possible. All of them said a good night and fell asleep shortly after.

Yunho woke up in the middle of the night, his back hurt so he got up to stretch it a little bit. He went to the front of the store and sat down, thinking about their 'mission', he really hoped that they could find San since he knew how important he was to Wooyoung. Lost in his thoughts he didn't even realise that someone was approaching him.

"Not able to sleep as well?", he heard someone ask behind him. 'Mingi', he thought and turned around. "No", he said with a slight smile on his face. Mingi came even closer and pointed at the place next to him, "May I?", he asked, looking at Yunho who just nodded.
__________

Thank you guys so much for the reads and every single vote!! 🥺💕
I hope you like the chalter uwu!!

Mae~