Chapter 25

Thanks to San's guidance they found a supermarket that actually still had some food in it even though most of the shelves were empty already. They decided to go in teams. Mingi and Yunho went deeper into the store, looking for some cans and maybe dried food. San and Wooyoung looked for something to drink and Jongho and Yeosang looked for other items they might need.

In the back of the store Yunho found a door, but he couldn't read the writing on it. However he still decided to open the door really slowly, kind of impressed that it wasn't locked.

In the room behind it, it was pretty dark, but he was able to see shelves and more food. "Mingi", he whispered directl getting the other's attention. Mingi came over to him and Yunho stepped back, making space for Mingi. The boy looked inside the room anf gasped. "That's a lot of food", he said and entered the room.

Mingi took some of the cans an read what was in there, he then opened his backpack and started putting cans inside until it was completely filled. "I think that'll do", he stated bringing Yunho back to reality. He didn't even notice that he was staring at the other the whole time. "Uuh yeah", he said kind of confused. Mingi came over to him and they left the little room.

~

San seemed to know this store pretty well so he directly went to the drinks. Him and Wooyoung got all of the water bottles they could find as well as some soft drinks. When they had finished their job San pushed Wooyoung against the next wall. The boy made a quiet noise and looked at San in confusion, but he just smiled and pressed his lips on Wooyoung's. When San pulled away Wooyoung smiled at him. It was the most beautiful smile San had ever seen. He cupped Wooyoung's face with his hands and laughed, he then pulled him in for a tight hug. "I love you Wooyoung!", he whispered. "I love you too, San!"

~

Right from the start Jongho and Yeosang didn't expect to find too many useful things. The only thing that might be spmewhat useful were scissors. Even though they haf already looked through a lot of shelves they didn't want to go back yet and started talking about a lot of things. Jongho was really curious and Yeosang answered almost every question.

"Uhmm Yeosang?" "Yeah?", Yeosang said, actually kind of annoyed by all the questions. "Can we go look for an apple, please?" That question confused Yeosang, but he just said yes anyways and they started looking for an apple. "But don't be sad if we can't find a good one, it's been some time since the stores got new food." Jongho just nodded and kept walking.

After a while they found the section with fruits and vegetables, which smelled kind of awful, but Jongho still kept looking for an apple which Yeosang didn't really understand. He just stood there and waited, trying to ignore the smell. A few minutes later Jongjo came back with a huge smile on his face. He lifted his arm and hold up the apple he had found.

When he reached Yeosang he took the apple and broke it in half. Yeosang was impressed by that, he had never seen someone breaking an apple that effortlesly. The other looked at him and offered him one of the halves. "Thank you", Yeosang said and took the apple.

While eating the apple they went back to the place where they splitted up earlier. They saw that all of the others were already there and it also seemed like they all found what they were looking for since their backpacks looked stuffed with a lot of things.

"Hey guys!", Yunho greeted them, "Did you find anything useful?" Jongho shook is head and showed him the scissors, "Just these", he said and looked down. "That's totally fine. It's better than nothing", Yunho said.

"So all of us got something, right?", Mingi said when all of them were sitting down. San nodded and opened his backpack showing the drinks to the others. Mingi showed them the food and they agreed that it would be enough for the next few days.

So they took a look outside and came to the conclusion that it must be early afternoon. "Time for something to eat", Yunho said and they all got something to eat. San also got something for Shiber who had been just following them for the past hours. He then petted his head and continued eating.
________

Hello y'all~
So this chapter was pretty chill I guess ^^

Also you guys probably know "Utopia" by Ateez, in which they sing about reaching the utopia etc.
Well that's kind of what their goal in this story is, right?
But here's the thing, I started writing this FF before their comeback?!
So phi_jiji realized that and it's just hella crazy JWKDKWD

Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter. If you did feel free to like and comment!! 🥰❤

See you next week,

Mae~