Chapter 20

"Guys", he cleared his throat, "This is San." "Hey", San said and waved at the other boys. They all said hello and decided to go back to the house from which they had watched the street before.

"So", Yunho began sitting in the house with all the others, "San, what exactly happend to the city and to you?" San was clearly exhausted and asked if he could tell the short version of everything. "Yes, of course", Yunho said and looked at the others to see if it was okay for them as well, they all nodded.

"Okay then. Well we all know the result, right? I don't know if Wooyoung told you anything and if yes how much he told you guys, but my father is", he stopped for a second, "or probably was an important politician. I don't exactly know what was going on, but I know that my father rejected a very important contract which caused the other politicians to part into two groups. One of my father's rivals planned an assault but got caught. However his plans didn't just disappear. So they kept them and decided to destroy the parliament, as a sign. That's.. all I know", San finished.

The others were completely quiet while San was talking. They just couldn't believe that the reason for everything was so small and simple.

Mingi was the first one to start talking again, "Okay, that explains why all of this happened, but how did you end up in the middle of a group of armed men with a bag over your head?"

"To be honest.. I don't really remember. I lived pretty close to the parliament, so I heard the first explosion and went outside. As soon as I opened the door Shiber ran outside, he was gone before I could even yell his name. Well at least he found Wooyoung", he said and smiled at the boy who was still holding his hand.

"Just like everybody else I tried to find a place to hide, but wherever I went it was too full for another person, so I kept running around. When I was walking past the parliament again I realized that someone was walking behind me. Someone yelled 'You'll have to pay for what your father has done'. And then..nothing.. the next thing I know is that I was walking without being able to see anything. Well, and you guys know the rest of the story", he finished and looked around to see the reactions of the others.

"Hmm okay, sounds about right", Mingi said and nodded, "I think we should leave early in the morning. What do you think about that?" The others nodded. "Uhmm", Jongho made, "Can we eat and sleep?", he now whined which made the others laugh. "Of course we can", Yunho said.

"Since this house doesn't seem to be too destroyed there might be some beds here.", Mingi said after all of them had finished their meal. "That's true", Wooyoung said and got up, pulling San with him. "We'll take a look upstairs", he stated and left together with San. "I'll take the couch in the living room, no matter what", Jongho said and left.

"I guess we'll go upstairs as well then?", Yunho asked. "I guess so too", Mingi answered and both of them got up to go upstairs. They met Wooyoung and San on the hallway who told them that there was a room with a bed and a sleep sofa at the end of the corridor.

Mingi opened the door and went over to the sofa, "I'll sleep here", he pointed at the sofa, "You can have the bed." Yunho sat down on the bed and took off his shoes, he then put his legs on the bed as well and laid down completely.

After a few moments of silence Mingi also decided to lay down, but as soon as he was laying on the sofa Yunho began talking to him. "Mingi?" "Yeah?" "Do you think we'll survive all of this? Do you think we'll be able to find a place where we can live in peace?" Mingi didn't know what to say. Instead he just got up and went over to the bed were Yunho was laying. Yunho looked a bit confused when he saw Mingi, but he then moved to the other side of the bed to make some space for Mingi, who was now laying down next to him.

"I don't know", he began, "but if yes, I want to reach that place with you… and the rest of the group."

_______

The story finally continues!! And San is finally with them.. that means that there are only 3 members missing. So who will join them next? Any guesses?
~
I hope you enjoyed this chapter, if yes feel free to vote and comment! 😇❤
See you next time,

Mae~