Chapter 29

Everything sounded far, far away. Mingi could hear that someone was calling him over anf over again. No.. not just someone, it was Yunho and he sounded very scared and worried.

'What happened', Mingi thought, as he couldn't remember every bit since everything happened so fast.

He tried to open his mouth and his eyes, but everything felt so heavy. His head, his arms and his legs.. even his toes.

He heard his name over and over again until someone else seemed to come close to wherever he was. "Yunho?", that person asked, "It's time for dinner." "Okay", he heard Yunho say. After that it got really quiet.

>Yunho PoV<

Yunho got up looking at Mingi for one last time. He then left the room and followed Seonghwa to the great hall where all the meals and meetings took place.

He sat down at his regular seat next to Jongho and the others. They looked at him with worried faces, "He still didn't wake up?", Wooyoung carefully asked.  Yunho just shook his head and looked down on his plate.

A few seconds later Hongjoong, the founder and leader of the Aspiration got up from his seat and gave a speech in which he thanked everyone for their hard work. He then gave the sign that they were allowed to eat.

They actually made it to the Aspiration, by accident. Seonghwa, Yeosang's friend made found it pretty fast and helped Hongjoong to build it and find more people who survived and wanted to start a new life, or at least kind of. Seonghwa told him that he had been following them for quite some time, but never really found the right moment to walk up and talk to them. So he just kept following them until they found him thenselves.

After Mingi's accident he told them everything about the Aspiration and helped them to get there to give Mingi the treatment he needed. That was three days ago and since then Mingi was still unconcious.

However Yunho wasn't too sure about this place  but for now he was just happy that he had food, warm clothes and a bed to sleep in.

After dinner they had a meeting - as usual. They talked about resources and expeditions. They also introduced the two new members that arrived earlier.

Yunho wasn't really paying attention since he just wanted to go back to his room, back to where Mingi was.

The meeting seemed to never end and Yunho almost fell asleep until Hongjoong ended the meeting and told everyone to go to their rooms except for Yunho.

"Yunho, can I talk to you for a second?", he asked when all the others where about to leave. Caught offguard Yunho mumbled a short "Yeah.. sure" and sat down next to Hongjoong.

"So.. Mingi hasn't woken up yet, is that correct?", Hongjoong asked causing tears to form in Yunho's eyes. He nodded and looked away. "It's okay.. Yunho", Hongjoong began, "We are doing our best to treat him, but I guess you know that our ressources are limited." Yunho nodded again. Hongjoong sighed. "As long as it isn't a coma, which it probably isn't, he shoulf probably wake up really soon."

Hongjoong smiled at Yunho as he wished him a good night and left the great hall as well.

>Mingi PoV<

Mingi felt like waking up from a long, a really long nap when he was finally able to open his eyes again. He wanted to look around, but as he tried to turn his head to the left side his neck started to hurt causing the pain to rush down his spine and into his leg. Mingi looked down and saw that he had a bandage around his left leg.

When the pain was gone he slowly tried to sit up and was succesful even though his leg hurt pretty bad.

As soon as he was finally able to look around the room a bit more he heard someone opening the door. 'Yunho', he thought and waited for the person to get closer.

"Oh.. my god.. Mingi! You are awake!!.. it's been three days.. I thought..", he cut himself off and wiped away the tears which were rolling down his face. "Welcome, to the Aspiration, welcome back!", he said and sat down next to him.

"Hello Yunho", Mingi said with a soft voice. "Mingi I'm so sorry for what happened to you.. l-look at your leg. It's.. it's just like at the beginning when you found me and now..", Yunho began but was interrupted by Mingi. "It kind of is like at the beginning, but.. something has changed.", Mingi said smiling. Yunho looked at him in confusion since he didn't know what the other meant.

Mingi kept smiling and moved closer to Yunho whose eyes widened with every second. At some point Yunho was able to feel Mingi's breath on his lips. He closed his eyes and closed the small space between them. He felt Mingi's soft lips on his. Mingi was leaning into the kiss more and kept pulling Yunho even closer.

When he pulled away he looked into Yunho's eyes, "I love you Yunho!", he said with a soft voice and smiled. "I love you too, Mingi", Yunho replied and layed down next to Mingi, holding his hand.

___________

So... that's it I guess, its been quite some time.. sorry ;-;

I honestly didn't want it to end haha, but here we are at the end of "The Aspiration".

Thank you so much for every single vote and comment! 💕

I hope you somewhat like the end!!

Look forward to more Yungi FFs in the future! 😇

As always, I hope you liked it and feel free to comment and vote!

Mae ❤