Chapter 19

Wooyoung's eyes filled with tears and stopped running when he heard San's voice. He sounded weak and exhausted. Yunho realized it and moved next to him letting Wooyoung know that he wasn't alone.

"We want the same thing, don't we?!", Mingi screamed from behind startling the man who just threatened to kill San. After a second he seemed confident again and laughed, "I doubt that", he turned around and looked at San amd then back at Mingi. "The boy is important to you, isn't he?", he laughed again, "Too bad that we have him. Do you even know who he is?" He didn't even wait for an answer and just kept talking, "His father caused all of this", he looked around, this time without giving further information, instead he took San and held him in front of him. "He, he is the one who has to pay for everything!"

Wooyoung just couldn't believe what he was saying. He didn't want to believe it. He just wanted to save San, right now that was the only thing he could think about. Luckily Mingi's voice brought him back to reality, "Do you really think that would help? That doesn't make it better. It doesn't fix anything."
The man seemed to think about what Mingi just said, but it didn't seem like he changed his mind.

Once again Shiber was the one who was brave enough to do something. He ran over to the man who was still holding San and bit into his calf. The man screamed and tried to get rid of the dog who digged his teeth into his leg. One of the others tried to help him, but Shiber was top strong.

"Now!", Mingi yelled and ran towards San who was just standing there as if he was paralysed. Mingi took his hand and told him to follow him. Jongho who followed Mingi took the weapon of the guys who tried to get rid of Shiber. The two other men of the group seemed really confused by what was going on.

One of them ran away, not looking back. The other one was still holding his weapon. He was shaking, but still managed to point it at Mingi who was now guiding San towards Wooyoung. Yunho realized how close the man was to pulling the trigger. He bit his teeth together and ran over to him just early enough to grab the man's wrist and turn it upwards so the weapon was now pointing into the sky.

A shot. Silence.

Wooyoung opened his eyes again and saw Mingi who looked around, holding San's hand. He saw Yunho who was breathing heavily now grabbing the weapon and pulling it out of the man's hand who looked really shocked. Shiber had finally let go of the man who seemed to be their boss. The man who tried to help him was standing next to him and looked at the blood that was flowing down the leg of the other.

"We… give up", their boss said. "Why are you still here then?!", Mingi yelled and turned around looking at them. "Go away, what are you waiting for?!", he said and made a step towards them causing the three who were left to run away.

Mingi then brought San over to Wooyoung who was now sitting on the ground just staring into the distance. "It's over now", Mingi said. At that point he finally realized that San was still wearing the bag over his head. Mingi took it off and threw it on the ground.

"Hello.. Wooyoung", San said and smiled. Wooyoung finally realized what just happened and looked at San. Now he couldn't hold back his tears anymore. He got up and hugged San. "I missed you so much", he whispered followed by a loud sob. San brushed the other's hair and mumbled a quiet 'I know'. When Wooyoung loosened the hug San pressed his forehead against Wooyoung's and looked him in his eyes. San then moved forward and let his lips brush Wooyoung's. Wooyoung closed his eyes and pressed his lips against San's, the boy kissed him back and put his arms around Wooyoung's waist. The kiss was short, but passionate and when San pulled back they looked at each other smiling, becauser they were finally together again.

They didn't even realize that the others where standing around them, but when they did blood rushed into their heads and their cheeks turned red. "Uh, uhm sorry", Wooyoung said and took San's hand.

______

Sorry for not uploading on Friday I just didn't have enough time, but from now on everything will be in order again.

I hope you'll like this chapter!!

Feel free to vote and like!! 🤧❤

Mae~