Surprise

Amara's eyelids flutter open. Her head still feels slightly heavy but she can still continue her activities today.

She wakes up and to her horror, she spots Hardik, shirtless, leaning over her.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" She screams, covering herself with a blanket.

"Shhh!!!" Hardik suddenly gets up and places a hand around her mouth.

Her muffled scream and evident struggle to escape his arms were in vain as he was too strong for her to push away.

He blinks and smiles softly at Amara's angry expression.

He lets go, while Amara breathes heavily.

"Tum." She starts, clicking her fingers.

"Niklo. Get out."

"Accha?"

"What are you doing here, naked?!"

"Hello, madam. I'm still wearing my pants calm down."

"Just ... just go!" Amara can't help but giggle slightly.

"I saw that!" Hardik laughs at how she tries to hide her laugh.

Amara is facing away from him, breathing and sighing for air, as she is basically breathless.

"Before you think this is some ddlj bullshit let me just clarify nothing happened lol, I left my phone here last night. I came to get that just now." Hardik waves his phone and slips it into his pocket.

"Whatever - now leave."

"Okay badass, breathe and let me breathe too."

"Vaise, nice top." He winks and smirks.

"Thanks." Amara says sarcastically, realizing its too late to cover herself. She thrusts the blanket down, revealing her slip and pajama shorts.

"Vaiseee... I need to tell you something."

Hardik leans against the doorway with his hands folded.

"I need to change. Later."

"Go on then. I'm not stopping you." He smirks.

"Hardikkk!"

"Amaraaa!!" He imitates.

"Fine then. Turn around." She instructs.

Hardik obeys her and turns around, with his arms still folded.

"Eh. You can look now." Amara says as she finishes changing. "Batao kya batana hai." She looks at him through the mirror as she sits down on her dressing table chair and puts in an earring.

Hardik walks up to her and they look at each other in the mirror.

"You look nice."

"Didn't ask, but okay."

"You look just like my ex though. She was the bomb, man." Hardik says in a dreamy voice, sighing.

Amara's eyes shot up at Hardik who is now busy texting someone.

"Err... how many of these exes do you have then?"

"Not many, but I have plenty of em girlfriends." He says casually.

Amara's mouth drops.

"How... how many?" She asks curiously.

He displays a confused expression as he begins counting on his fingers.

"Errrrmmmm... 17 including you."

"What?! I'm not your girlfriend!"

"Arey, you're my friend. And you're a girl. So girlfriend."

"Okay." Amara sighs in relief.

"But woh vaali nahi." She adds quickly.

"I doubt tumhare koyi boyfriends hogey." He says.

"Excuse me? You are one r..." Amara trails off as she realises what she's saying. She bites her tongue.

"Oh really? I'm your boyfriend?!" Hardik says excitedly.

"Voh vaala nahi"

"Obviously."

Amara feels slightly dejected as he says this but also happy as he doesn't have any bad intentions. This boy's banter drove her nuts.

💗

"Arey Arey Zovaver And Ziva dhyaan se!" Sakshi says as everyone is busy carrying something and they are running between them.

"You'll drop something!" Aesha says. "Shikhar please look after them for a second!"

Everyone was busy waiting around for the bride to come down with the girls. There was chaos; it was anarchic.

Amara and the girls were all surrounding Tara as they were getting her ready.

"Wow!" They all say as Shefali kisses her cheek.

Amara laughs and looks out the window to see Hardik talking with Jasprit.

This was the first time she saw him wearing traditional clothing. His black and gold kurta which exposed his bare chest caught her eye and she couldn't help but admire him, as his sleeves were rolled up to his elbows displaying his strong arms. He stood with folded arms, talking to the boys and occasionally playing peekaboo on the spot with Zoraver.

Amara found herself smiling.

"Madam, stop smiling and get ready yourself." Tara spotted her as her veil was put on.

"Yep." Amara quickly put on her bangles and did her makeup.

Now everyone was waiting near the altar where the groom was already seated.

The bride and her bridesmaids all walked beside her, carrying her to the altar.

There were a few "Ooos" and a chatter of excitement as Amara and everyone came down the steps.

She knew Hardik would be watching her from somewhere.

She smiled slightly consciously as hundreds of people were watching her, yet continued her graceful walk.

Hardik caught sight of Amara walking down, her pink choli trailing behind her down the steps.

His laugh lessened as he simply observed her beauty. He was speechless.

His lips parted slightly as she walked past, a beautiful fragrance of roses lingered around him.

He watched her with Tara, admiring how stunning she was. He watched her every movement, while Amara wondered if he had seen her at all.